Canadian elections

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Re: Canadian elections

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Polls have PPC sitting around 7-9%, and its not really dropping the CP numbers. If PPC gets 9% we will have basically broken the two party system. Dont want to count the chickens before they hatch though.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Just voted for the first time in my life. PPC.

I am still super skeptical that voting means shite but I'll take the bet that I'm wrong in this case because what is being proposed is absolute lunacy. If there is ever a time to vote, its now.

Would love to see the 2 party system broken. Red Blue Red Blue hasn't seemed to make any ounce of difference in the larger picture

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:32 pm

Trudy is surging in the polls. I'm afraid he is entrenched in the position.

Key issues: racism, sexism, reconciliation...
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:40 pm

Polls are and always have been media bullshit to influence voters. They should be illegal imo

Just vote blind and count em after

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:59 pm

Masato wrote:Polls are and always have been media bullshit to influence voters. They should be illegal imo

Elections are pretty much bullshit now too. We have those crooked voting machines that were the problem in the US election last year. Trudeau will be prime minister for the rest of my life.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:36 pm

I've seen some talk lately about how/why they give you PENCILS to vote. Some have been bragging online that they 'bring their own pens', and/or black permanent markers.

Whats that all about?

I am very skeptical. Who said that quote about 'if voting was real it would never be allowed'? lol

Still pondering whether you believe or not, what was the motivation for this election now

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:38 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Polls are and always have been media bullshit to influence voters. They should be illegal imo

Elections are pretty much bullshit now too. We have those crooked voting machines that were the problem in the US election last year. Trudeau will be prime minister for the rest of my life.

Are you that old?

Or is there a way he can actually stay in power indefinitely?

I have not followed voting/elections before so am pretty blind on exactly how it works, but a friend was telling me yesterday the same thing, that Trudeau could potentially be PM/Dictator for even decades if he plays it right.

How can this be? Why call an election at all then? Does he have to after some time? Are there term limits on PMs?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:48 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Are you that old?

Or is there a way he can actually stay in power indefinitely?

I have not followed voting/elections before so am pretty blind on exactly how it works, but a friend was telling me yesterday the same thing, that Trudeau could potentially be PM/Dictator for even decades if he plays it right.

How can this be? Why call an election at all then? Does he have to after some time? Are there term limits on PMs?

Yes I am pretty old Masato. And no there are no term limits on prime ministers. Trudy could follow in his dad's footsteps and remain in office for 15-20 years or longer. And this Dominion voting technology we use was used in the Trump election farce, so,...

Besides, O'Toole had what appeared to be an opening to take advantage of Trudeau fatigue but he blew it by not being totalitarian on covid measures and now Trudy is beating him with it every day like a rented mule.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:04 pm

This apparently just surfaced (?) the day before elections

This is not some papparazzi photo from a college halloween party, this is very strange. My suspicion is that it could be some pre-recorded material set up as blackmail/silencing footage by his handlers.

Did this really just come out? I've seen photos before but this is shockingly weird

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Looks like a Kali impersonation to me
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”