Canadian elections

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Canadian elections

Postby Luigi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:43 pm

Hey guys, heres a thread for the election in a few weeks. What are your thoughts on the candidates? Trudeau just got his rally shut down by anti-covid regulation protestors, looking pretty unpopular but he has loyal followers. Erin O'Toole seems like a classic corporatist sellout, he even made a statement saying he is a supporter of the trans community. I gotta imagine 9/10 conservatives dont like that. Im hoping Mad Max Bernier and the PPC can make a comeback. The media is doing their best to ignore him and show the Green party instead.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:50 pm

I think I may vote for the first time in my life. I have always been cynical in our supposed 'democracy', I don't think real power lies in the hands of the voters. The idea that the elites would leave their plans up to the whim of the plebs is absurd and naive imho and I have seen enough evidence to back this up more than convincingly by now.

However at this particular point in time I am investing in the slim chance that I am wrong. At least for the record at this unprecedented time in history, and for my own personal integrity I am voting PPC because I honestly don't know what else to do lol

We are on the edge of fundamentally changing Canada politically, socially, medically, economically, etc etc. The whole idea of government and citizen, basic freedoms and rights and how we live as a society is being flipped upside down before our eyes. Education and basic morals will be fundamentally changed, etc etc etc. From what I see PPC is the ONLY party that is even remotely challenging all these terrifying things.

My honest prediction is that the election is rigged and the winner will be whomever is selected to carry the torch, or the illusion of division will be perpetuated etc but the NWO will continue unfolding.

Hope I'm wrong. :cry:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 am

I like Max but my priority for this election is deposing le petit Dauphin.

That probably means voting Conservative in my riding of West Vancouver Sea To Sky.

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:06 pm

Are you sure, Mega? Check this out:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:52 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I like Max but my priority for this election is deposing le petit Dauphin.

That probably means voting Conservative in my riding of West Vancouver Sea To Sky.

- Hope you guys dont end like us!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:46 am

Masato wrote:Are you sure, Mega? Check this out:

Oh I'm under no illusions that he's anything other than a globalist shill but let's face it.

Trudy must go. Period.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:36 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Oh I have no illusions that he's anything other than a globalist shill but let's face it.

Trudy must go. Period.

Then what's the difference? Trudeau carries out the agenda, or Cons carry out the agenda?

I don't see the choice if you get the same thing in the end
?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:14 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Oh I have no illusions that he's anything other than a globalist shill but let's face it.

Trudy must go. Period.

Then what's the difference? Trudeau carries out the agenda, or Cons carry out the agenda?

?

Remember Stephen Harper? That's the difference. It's not wanting to punch the tv screen every time I see Trudeau's face.

I'm not arguing substance.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:15 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:59 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Trudy must go. Period.

?

Remember Stephen Harper? That's the difference. It's not wanting to punch the tv screen every time I see Trudeau's face.

I'm not arguing substance.

LOL I thought Harper's face was very punchable.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”