Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Fri May 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I just decided to go with the science ;)

I hope that was a joke, lol

Very little real science involved with this experiment. In fact, real 'science' would dictate that we require a control group to make this never-before-done experiment legit. Without a control group (ie; if all of humanity gets vaccinated), the experiment basically becomes worthless because you can't verify results properly.

I'll be part of the control group, for the sake of science, lol. We're all in this together, right? :D

Good luck Mega. I'm happy you haven't had any adverse effects yet. Lots of friends of mine have got it/are getting it. Most are fine, several got sick, 1 guy said he though he was gonna die he got so messed up. I don't interfere or argue, I just hope to God the stuff is what they say it is.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Canuckster wrote:I probably lost a friend over vaccine discussion today, I don't give a fuck though.

I'm sorry to hear that. This seems to be happening a lot these days, sadly.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Canuckster wrote:Defenders of the vaccine will say this is fake

The posters?

Apparently not:
https://www.adsoftheworld.com/media/pri ... king_kills

I still can't wrap my head around the '32 million deaths' tagline at the bottom. That seems like a fuck of a lot.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Canuckster wrote:I probably lost a friend over vaccine discussion today, I don't give a fuck though.

For this reason I have chosen to totally let the debate slide. I don't argue with anyone. My own father and brother, inlaws etc have taken it or plan to take it. They know I won't but I leave it at that. Also I find no point in explaining any of my thoughts to those already jabbed, because if any of it makes sense to them they can't take it back anyways.

Who knows maybe it really is the best decision to take it, maybe the depopulation is for people like me, lol I really have no idea what the details of this plan are so it's a crapshoot either way. I just rather trust God/Nature/Fate. Have served me well so far in life

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 28, 2021 12:39 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

For this reason I have chosen to totally let the debate slide. I don't argue with anyone. My own father and brother, inlaws etc have taken it or plan to take it. They know I won't but I leave it at that. Also I find no point in explaining any of my thoughts to those already jabbed, because if any of it makes sense to them they can't take it back anyways.

Who knows maybe it really is the best decision to take it, maybe the depopulation is for people like me, lol I really have no idea what the details of this plan are so it's a crapshoot either way. I just rather trust God/Nature/Fate. Have served me well so far in life

That's just it, nobody does know what the heck is really going on here. I still believe that this thing escaped, or was released, from the lab in Wuhan. But beyond that, the more I seem to read, the more confusing it gets for me. I'm really not that afraid of the virus, or the vaccine, so I guess I just took the path of least resistance. My life is a lot easier this way, and I'm doing my bit to lift these restrictions, which I personally cannot stand for much longer.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 28, 2021 12:47 pm

I didn't press the conversation, he did, and if youre going to ask me a question, I'm going to tell you my opinion. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have asked.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Canuckster wrote:I didn't press the conversation, he did, and if youre going to ask me a question, I'm going to tell you my opinion. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have asked.

Yes I have no problem giving my opinion if asked. I keep it brief, until they ask more. Then I warn them that I could go on for hours explaining all my reasons behind it lolol

TV believers best stay clear of me, we'll get along better that way. I have a few friends who I know will never peek over that fence, but mostly I am choosing company these days that is still awake and not under the propaganda fog. Real talk, or leave me be please.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

That's just it, nobody does know what the heck is really going on here. I still believe that this thing escaped, or was released, from the lab in Wuhan. But beyond that, the more I seem to read, the more confusing it gets for me. I'm really not that afraid of the virus, or the vaccine, so I guess I just took the path of least resistance. My life is a lot easier this way, and I'm doing my bit to lift these restrictions, which I personally cannot stand for much longer.

How is your life easier this way? Is the vax allowing you to do things you couldn't before? So far here in Ontario that just seems to be a bit of a false hope, they are still saying basically go back to square 1, nothing has changed and they can always hype a new variant that puts everybody back to square 1.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 28, 2021 1:18 pm

^^ oh fuck, I just got an idea for a shoop; COVID - the Boardgame!

The goal is to lift all restrictions and get back to normal, but the game is rigged and you can never actually win lololol

Damn, if I don't get that outta my head I'll have to make it. It will take way too long, lol :(

That's why I retired from shooping. Here is a super old gameboard that I still like:
[spoiler]

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 31, 2021 2:13 am

Oh God, they just get worse and worse... :? :? :?

complete propaganda brainwashed zombies.
People who fall for this kind of shit (or create it) still in love with their TVs and have no fucking idea what's going on, lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”