Canuckster's thread

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Canuckster's thread

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 am

Canuckster wrote:

Conspiracy? Our Subverted History, Part 5.1 - The Oera Linda Book

One of the most striking discrepancies between how we currently understand our history, and how it was understood and presented by those of previous eras, is in the extent of the connection between the ancestors of modern western mankind to ancient Mesopotamia, Persia, India, Greece and Macedonia and Troy, the Steppes.. and one could go on.

Nearly every source authored prior to the mid 1900's that touches on the subject matter and the origins of European peoples, stretching back to Homer and the Vedas, speaks of these strong connections, and implies frequent travels and migrations. I've come to believe such connections are stronger than most might imagine.

In these videos we'll examine what may be one of the most important sources of such history - authored from within a 'seed' or 'nest' population, quite possibly a key origin point of the *waves* of migration that seem to have taken place over the past few thousand years.

Some final notes:
In our age, with examples of the healthy feminine almost completely lacking, and opposite examples to be found everywhere, I think its difficult to envision just how positively this deep love and devotion might have manifested when springing from a healthy and well-oriented mind, directed exclusively towards one's kin, nation, and extended family.. as opposed to a chaotic dissipation in 360 degrees - on cats, refugees, characters on TV, and everything in between. The vestal-virgin/burg-maiden conception makes more sense, in this light.

Lastly - though kindly, noble, and just, this wasn't a pacifistic population. Much like the Spartans or Goths, they don't seem to have *sought out* wars, or fought them lightly - but their martial prowess seems to have been legendary.. aided by a far larger stature and frame than neighboring populations, mandated military training for every male at least once every seven days, and a prudent hierarchical structure which we'll cover in the next videos. Their mastery of the high seas may well be inextricably linked with the later British, Dutch, and Nordic dominance.

There is much, much more to say.. I look forward to the next productions.

Really enjoying this series...

It keep referring to the name of this lost/erased chapter and people of history as the 'Scythians'. The narrator even calls them the 'scyths' many times, pronouncing it exactly like 'Siths' from Star Wars lore.

I often wonder how many names of vilified themes or characters in Hollywood are contrived to create a negative association in our minds with the name, thus permanently erasing any remnants of memory of connection that may still linger

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:26 pm

Canuckster wrote:

Conspiracy? Our Subverted History, Part 5.1 - The Oera Linda Book

One of the most striking discrepancies between how we currently understand our history, and how it was understood and presented by those of previous eras, is in the extent of the connection between the ancestors of modern western mankind to ancient Mesopotamia, Persia, India, Greece and Macedonia and Troy, the Steppes.. and one could go on.

Nearly every source authored prior to the mid 1900's that touches on the subject matter and the origins of European peoples, stretching back to Homer and the Vedas, speaks of these strong connections, and implies frequent travels and migrations. I've come to believe such connections are stronger than most might imagine.

In these videos we'll examine what may be one of the most important sources of such history - authored from within a 'seed' or 'nest' population, quite possibly a key origin point of the *waves* of migration that seem to have taken place over the past few thousand years.

Some final notes:
In our age, with examples of the healthy feminine almost completely lacking, and opposite examples to be found everywhere, I think its difficult to envision just how positively this deep love and devotion might have manifested when springing from a healthy and well-oriented mind, directed exclusively towards one's kin, nation, and extended family.. as opposed to a chaotic dissipation in 360 degrees - on cats, refugees, characters on TV, and everything in between. The vestal-virgin/burg-maiden conception makes more sense, in this light.

Lastly - though kindly, noble, and just, this wasn't a pacifistic population. Much like the Spartans or Goths, they don't seem to have *sought out* wars, or fought them lightly - but their martial prowess seems to have been legendary.. aided by a far larger stature and frame than neighboring populations, mandated military training for every male at least once every seven days, and a prudent hierarchical structure which we'll cover in the next videos. Their mastery of the high seas may well be inextricably linked with the later British, Dutch, and Nordic dominance.

There is much, much more to say.. I look forward to the next productions.

Wow that Oera Linda mystery is really cool...!

Luigi, have you heard of it? Lots of goodies for linguistics fans :D

It is an amazing tale, if a hoax, done by geniuses. If authentic it deserves more attention. Great stuff, I'm making my way through this doc about it, I should probably find one not in Dutch though lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:00 am

An apex legends playthrough on my youtube channel, monkeying around with youtube
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:22 am

lets throw another shrimp on the barbie!

Allllllrighty then.

The dancing Israelis Myth, Myth
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:43 am

Just a short video i recorded playing the new Left For dead 2 DLC update, The Last Stand. am slowly teaching myself video editing......

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Another Left 4 Dead video i made with new DLC content they just released called The Last stand, I made an intro and added some music and am starting to wrap my head around the editing software.

Like and subscribe bitches.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:07 pm

Conspiracy? Our Subverted History, Part 5.2 - The Oera Linda Book

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 am

Anthropology of Occult Secret Societies - ROBERT SEPEHR

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 pm

The Mysterious Akhbar Al Zaman, Iraq's Real Necronomicon. one of my favorite channels. this one is well worth the watch.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:00 am

dont pass this by, this is probably the funniest channel on youtube.....

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”