Masato's Conspiracy Adventure Gamebook

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
EODResin

Masato's 1st PUBLISHED BOOK! (no hoaxin') AVAILABLE NOW!!

Postby EODResin » Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Masato wrote:Hey Resin, just wanted to say thanks again for a very fun/valuable experience

I like that my 1st interview was on End of Days. Its so fucked up to find a podcast that talks about MMA, Conspiracy AND Paranormal, lol such an awesome mix, all the things I like.

It was very late and I was fuckin FRIED, lol. But had a good night, I sat outside under the stars and puffed away.

So much shit we didn't get into!! I would have loved to crack into some paranormal with you.. I took a ton of psychedelics when I was younger and am still fascinated by the things I saw/experienced and how it shaped the way I think of reality etc. Or just talk about life, etc... I like how you and ninjashoes have very different ideologies about certain topics, makes for good discussion would love to be in the middle of it someday. I didn't even pitch my movie scripts lol (my main creative aspiration) or the next comic I'm making... lol

I hope with experience to get more comfortable with interviews... I contemplated playing 'character' sometimes and bringing more creative jokes but I thought it best to be myself and start slow. (this is good because my Gary the Mad Martian impression is still not ready :D)

That filmmaker Cole guy you had on was interesting... He's ripe for a serious political rude awakening, though lol. Super open-minded guy but hasn't taken the red pill yet. Maybe we can help with that! lol

Thanks again man

I would be happy to come on again anytime, not to pitch shit but just to talk with you cats about whatever. Life is indeed a mystery!!

later dudez, please pass this on to Ninjashoes. Have some crazy work for a while maybe when it calms down I'll drop by the ninjashoes forum again (is that fat naked guy with the grapes still sportin' on every thread? - ugh)

Haha well i really appreciate you taking the time, to listen to our unique content, we have very different ideologies and opposing views. We aren't cut from the same cloth. Yes, we do plan to have you return again sometime my friend. Once again thank you for being on, I had a great time.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun May 17, 2015 6:41 pm

I'll podcast the shit out of you, if Kitsune gives me internet.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 17, 2015 8:41 pm

I feel that with time I could really start to enjoy podcasts/radio

I need to come of out my shell a bit, this first interview was like a warm-up, but I really feel with time I could learn to let out more of myself I think its something I'd like to keep pursuing. Pert of me is very reserved/don't like being on camera or recorded and another part of me wants to come out and shake some shit up. I think it really could be a whole new way to be creative, I think I could really start to enjoy it if I only get past my reservedness enough

I was planning to start some indy shit and play with the idea, just too busy/lazy to figure out all the technical shit. I couldn't even figure out how to make a YouTube channel, lol

To see what EOD has done on their own without sponsors or funding is pretty cool,

If it happens I'll have you on as a guest anytime Som :D

till then I would love to get on some more talks like this to keep breakin the ice.

EODResin

Postby EODResin » Mon May 18, 2015 4:15 am

You did pretty good for a first timer, You were reserved and i picked up on it. It takes time to break loose a bit more out of that comfort zone.

EODResin

Postby EODResin » Tue May 19, 2015 1:45 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 am

Thanks Resin! ^^

Yeah I have a long way to go before Gary the Mad Martian levels, but with inspiration like him I'm sure I'll develop quickly :D

There is some kind of energy in me that wants to come out that seems to be coming to the surface (having urges to start a crass punk band lately lol) , but I'm not gonna rush/force it, - let it come naturally is always wise imo.

Who knows, time will tell.
This was a great 1st step

Will keep listening bro

later!

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue May 19, 2015 4:49 pm

thought it sounded great. seriously. natural, good flow, never forced.

though you did have to be told not to listen to the interview while it was happening... rookie mistake ;)

Enock

Postby Enock » Thu May 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Just received your book Masato, just awesome - love it man!! Also thank you for the message as well, it's funny because there have been many times over the years I've questioned myself if I was really talking to a person or a bot...lol.....keep up the amazing work, always here to support the great Masato!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 27, 2015 1:09 pm

I still haven't played out all the different scenarios.

BEST BOOK EVER!

Seriously.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Hey all - just had a marketing fuckin powerhouse fall out of the freakin' sky...

They put the book up as the header image and everything. Am I a lucky fuck or what?

check it:

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/masato-toys-hits-mexican-vice-magazine-t2098.html

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”