Video games you are playing/want to play

Arts, Multimedia, & Creative Manifestations
User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6652
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3047

Re: Video games you are playing/want to play

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:32 pm

There is a thing called VR chat where you can create a 3d avatar and hang out with people in your own servers etc.There have been numerous iterations of this idea throughout the years.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 7546
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2901
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:33 am

Canuckster wrote:There is a thing called VR chat where you can create a 3d avatar and hang out with people in your own servers etc.There have been numerous iterations of this idea throughout the years.


- I dont know if we have this technology here. Or its still a test?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6652
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3047

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:01 am

No, I think it's on PlayStation.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 3862
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2645

Postby Luigi » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:19 am

Yeah, or like WoW.
Image

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 7546
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2901
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:49 pm

- PS5 is expensive here!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6652
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3047

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 7546
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2901
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:18 pm

Image
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 3862
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2645

Postby Luigi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:30 am

Finished Tomb Raider, for the first time since 1997-8. Used to play it with my Dad and brother. We had the whole original trilogy, but of the 3 parts I remembered super distinctly before ever replaying, 2 of them were from the original. The doppelganger part in the 2nd last level, and shooting the scion in the final level. I remember the scion well because my dad was reading off a guide he printed from the internet and he read out how we had to shoot the scion and the place would start going crazy falling apart, so it built a lot of suspense. I found a prominent guide from 1996 which was very likely the one he used, and the part about shooting the scion is much less dramatic than I remember: "Shoot the scion and it will start an earthquake for the rest of the game". Not sure what to play next, I think I will go for the trash DOS games they let us play during computer lab at school.
Image

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 7546
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2901
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:09 am

Luigi wrote:Finished Tomb Raider, for the first time since 1997-8. Used to play it with my Dad and brother. We had the whole original trilogy, but of the 3 parts I remembered super distinctly before ever replaying, 2 of them were from the original. The doppelganger part in the 2nd last level, and shooting the scion in the final level. I remember the scion well because my dad was reading off a guide he printed from the internet and he read out how we had to shoot the scion and the place would start going crazy falling apart, so it built a lot of suspense. I found a prominent guide from 1996 which was very likely the one he used, and the part about shooting the scion is much less dramatic than I remember: "Shoot the scion and it will start an earthquake for the rest of the game". Not sure what to play next, I think I will go for the trash DOS games they let us play during computer lab at school.


- Ever played Syphon Filter?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 3862
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2645

Postby Luigi » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:27 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Luigi wrote:Finished Tomb Raider, for the first time since 1997-8. Used to play it with my Dad and brother. We had the whole original trilogy, but of the 3 parts I remembered super distinctly before ever replaying, 2 of them were from the original. The doppelganger part in the 2nd last level, and shooting the scion in the final level. I remember the scion well because my dad was reading off a guide he printed from the internet and he read out how we had to shoot the scion and the place would start going crazy falling apart, so it built a lot of suspense. I found a prominent guide from 1996 which was very likely the one he used, and the part about shooting the scion is much less dramatic than I remember: "Shoot the scion and it will start an earthquake for the rest of the game". Not sure what to play next, I think I will go for the trash DOS games they let us play during computer lab at school.


- Ever played Syphon Filter?

No, but I heard of it.
Image


Return to “Creative Evolution”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests