Masato's Conspiracy Adventure Gamebook

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Masato's 1st PUBLISHED BOOK! (no hoaxin') AVAILABLE NOW!!

Postby Masato » Fri May 08, 2015 2:30 pm

^ yeah man.

I sent you a PM saying to type whatever you wanted and I would put it in the book.

That's exactly what you typed, lol

I was a bit uncomfortable publishing a dig at EY, but I promised I'd put it whatever you wrote and that's what you wrote.

I think its brilliant, lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri May 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Well, I guess that's the brilliance eh? Just saw the last page, it's nice. Cheers!

Here's a newly recognized Swedish artist.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 12, 2015 12:09 pm

Shoutouts from NinjaShoes! (End Of Days radio):

EODResin

Postby EODResin » Tue May 12, 2015 7:38 pm

I registered over again ... I couldn't remember my password nor the email i used to create it.

Just wanted to say i am very proud of Masato Toys, what a wonderful book he had released for us all.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 12, 2015 8:18 pm

I'm actually impressed with the bbook, there's a lot more content than I expected. A lot of storyline to explore. And it genuinely makes me lol.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 12, 2015 9:22 pm

WELCOME EODResin...!!!

Host of End Of Days Radio

They were so cool & gave the book a shoutout!!

@ around 1:13:00:

THANKS dudes! I've been checking in on EOD Radio and Ninjashoes since they were small like this place... so happy to see them keep moving and growing. A true honest grassroots show

They've invited me to be on their next show Saturday May 16. Should be fun.

Lets hope Gary the Mad Martian calls in, I'd like to get into the nitty gritty with that guy lol :D

EODResin

Postby EODResin » Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 pm

We are thrilled to be interviewing you, we plan to talk about quite a few things .... definitely going to be a show that shouldn't be missed.

If anyone out there wants to hear the show, you can listen at endofdaysradio.com live at 7:30 pm pst with yours truly masato toys and Max cole who is an independent film director.

You are invited to interact with us as well, call in number is 760 332-8065 if you call you will get through, no matter if we are in the middle of an interview. This is not a show for everyone, it is as unique as it's listeners.

add me on skype: endofdaysmyke

We look forward to hearing from YOU.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue May 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Hey Resin, feel free to hangout and stay for a while, we are still trying to build this place up.

EODResin

Postby EODResin » Thu May 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Luigi wrote:Hey Resin, feel free to hangout and stay for a while, we are still trying to build this place up.

Yes, i had planned to stay here. Thank you for the welcome.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Hey Resin, just wanted to say thanks again for a very fun/valuable experience

I like that my 1st interview was on End of Days. Its so fucked up to find a podcast that talks about MMA, Conspiracy AND Paranormal, lol such an awesome mix, all the things I like.

It was very late and I was fuckin FRIED, lol. But had a good night, I sat outside under the stars and puffed away.

So much shit we didn't get into!! I would have loved to crack into some paranormal with you.. I took a ton of psychedelics when I was younger and am still fascinated by the things I saw/experienced and how it shaped the way I think of reality etc. Or just talk about life, etc... I like how you and ninjashoes have very different ideologies about certain topics, makes for good discussion would love to be in the middle of it someday. I didn't even pitch my movie scripts lol (my main creative aspiration) or the next comic I'm making... lol

I hope with experience to get more comfortable with interviews... I contemplated playing 'character' sometimes and bringing more creative jokes but I thought it best to be myself and start slow. (this is good because my Gary the Mad Martian impression is still not ready :D)

That filmmaker Cole guy you had on was interesting... He's ripe for a serious political rude awakening, though lol. Super open-minded guy but hasn't taken the red pill yet. Maybe we can help with that! lol

Thanks again man

I would be happy to come on again anytime, not to pitch shit but just to talk with you cats about whatever. Life is indeed a mystery!!

later dudez, please pass this on to Ninjashoes. Have some crazy work for a while maybe when it calms down I'll drop by the ninjashoes forum again (is that fat naked guy with the grapes still sportin' on every thread? - ugh)

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”