TORTURE AND MALE RAPE WEAPONIZED BY THE RUSSIANS IN UKRAINE???!!!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:52 am

Msm says this in every war, I'm sure there's rape going on, but how the fuck would Yahoo know for sure, garbage reporting on their part as always
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:44 pm

If they had evidence that Ukranians were doing the same thing, they would not report it.

This is a pattern in war, one side always exaggerates the crimes of the other, tries to paint them as inhuman monsters. Maybe some were, but for sure you can find on both sides.

Mainstream media has picked a side in this conflict so completely I don't know how its not a red flag for people

dass

Postby dass » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:44 pm

Masato wrote:If they had evidence that Ukranians were doing the same thing, they would not report it.

This is a pattern in war, one side always exaggerates the crimes of the other, tries to paint them as inhuman monsters. Maybe some were, but for sure you can find on both sides.

Mainstream media has picked a side in this conflict so completely I don't know how its not a red flag for people

You're back???!!!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:25 am

It's like he never left
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”