Six injured in Paris railway station knife attack

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Six injured in Paris railway station knife attack

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:08 pm

Six people have been injured with one in a critical condition after a knife attack at Paris's international Gare du Nord station early on Wednesday

Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin said the man was stopped by two off-duty police officers who were returning home from a shift.

He said the suspected attacker was shot three times and taken to hospital with serious injuries.

Authorities are trying to establish if there was a motive for the attack.

The attack took place at 06:42 (05:42 GMT) - within one minute all six people were injured and the attacker was stopped.

Mr Darmanin thanked for police for their "brave and effective" intervention, which he said saved many lives.

He added that among the injured was one border force officer.

Police are yet to name the man, who did not have identity documents on him at the time he was taken to hospital.

Criminal investigators have taken control of the case for now, rather than anti-terror police, Mr Darmanin said.

The incident caused major delays to trains at the station in the early morning rush, with police cordoning off the station and setting up large white curtains around the attack scene.

Paris Gare du Nord is one of the busiest international railway stations in Europe - with about 700,000 travellers a day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/six-injured-in-paris-railway-station-knife-attack/ar-AA16d3wm
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:14 pm

Just curious why do stories like this catch your attention? What is the motivation to share?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:50 pm

Ban knives
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:03 am

Just saw the video.

I suppose it's pretty nuts.

Internet is ruining us lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:03 pm

OK so I took a friend to a hospital last night for some appointments, and while waiting they had the city news channel on.

THE WHOLE TIME I was waiting (about 1 hour), there were MULTIPLE headlines of stabbings. Not just the one in Paris, but SEVERAL here in Toronto.
Some of them were reported as 'mass-stabbings'. Headlines speculating if they are 'connected' to the Paris stabbing.

Stabbings. stabbing, stabbings. If you didn't know better watching that news channel, you would start to think there is some sort of mass pandemic of stabbings, or that it is somehow organized.

News is so fuckin weird. No story seems isolated and independent anymore, they have to twist everything into some larger global scare tactic it seems.

Let's see where this goes.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:49 pm

Masato wrote:OK so I took a friend to a hospital last night for some appointments, and while waiting they had the city news channel on.

THE WHOLE TIME I was waiting (about 1 hour), there were MULTIPLE headlines of stabbings. Not just the one in Paris, but SEVERAL here in Toronto.
Some of them were reported as 'mass-stabbings'. Headlines speculating if they are 'connected' to the Paris stabbing.

Stabbings. stabbing, stabbings. If you didn't know better watching that news channel, you would start to think there is some sort of mass pandemic of stabbings, or that it is somehow organized.

News is so fuckin weird. No story seems isolated and independent anymore, they have to twist everything into some larger global scare tactic it seems.

This is the way
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:47 pm

Masato wrote:Just curious why do stories like this catch your attention? What is the motivation to share?

- I just share the news, Boss!

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:53 pm

Masato wrote:OK so I took a friend to a hospital last night for some appointments, and while waiting they had the city news channel on.

- I like reading news. But avoid watching! It's that violence sells. Ask you"r family about popular programs in Brasil, Aqui Agora, Cidade Alerta, Datena. They are all at the same hour. If you watch or news here, dont even look it's the same city, that i can walk at street 's in the middle of the night, holding a cell phone and nobody is gonna mug me!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”