TARTARIA Erased History (?)

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

TARTARIA Erased History (?)

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:34 pm

Hey all

Our newest member HITLER'S TEACUP pointed me to this series about the TARTARIAN EMPIRE; a very wacky but utterly fascinating theory that this empire was huge, advanced, spanning the globe.... and then was wiped out, with all trace of it scrubbed from the history books.

The theory proposes that most of the greatest architecture around the world was either destroyed (great fires that decimated cities, US Civil War, World Wars, etc etc)... or it was TAKEN OVER by the current power elite and made into government buildings, banks, post offices, mental asylums, etc etc. (the chapter on mental asylums is especially interesting)

The status quo claim is that these fantastic structures were all built in the mid-late 1800's, but the series discusses several arguments why that might be false or even absurd. In the US for example there are massive ornate architectural structures all over, HUGE, and yet supposedly built in the 1800's in a town of just a few hundred people with horses and buggies and no power tools. Everything was crap and under-populated in those days and yet there are these massive masterpieces of architecture all over that don't match the population nor finances nor technology of the day.

The theory suggests these are OLD WORLD structures, simply inhabited by new world cockroaches.

I will post more as I have time.

Here is the link to the series:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... bvD483HSqV

Thank you Hitler's Teacup!! :D

dass

Postby dass » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:29 pm

Is that where steak tartar came from???!!!

Hitler's Teacup

Postby Hitler's Teacup » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:18 pm

I have been wondering aboot the alleged melted castles. They Used the 'Sun Gun' Maybe. I'd love to check out the buildings ln Ottawa. Let's goto ottawa! Bring shovels and gas cans!
Monotheism stole my forskin

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:37 pm

The last chapter covers the VANDERBUILT family.

The theory is that the Vanderbuilts were among the greatest of those who stole all the wealth & moved into all the best architecture from the old world to claim as their own.

Anderson Cooper from CNN is a Vanderbuilt.

I still hope to fight him one day
:D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:48 pm

Hitler's Teacup wrote:I have been wondering aboot the alleged melted castles. They Used the 'Sun Gun' Maybe. I'd love to check out the buildings ln Ottawa. Let's goto ottawa! Bring shovels and gas cans!

I've been to Ottawa several times.

The architecture is great but considering this theory somehow it suddenly looks much greater (?)

I think we take grand architecture for granted, we're numb to what is right in front of us.

Check this vid I filmed @ the Convoy. Folks just standing around oblivious (?) to the architecture. Look at these buildings and consider the Tartaria theory.So far I cannot find any photos of these building being constructed. Only some renovations.
If anyone can find some and prove this wrong I would love to see.

That is another part of the theory I found interesting. There was photography at the time many of these amazing buildings were supposedly built, yet convincing construction photos (ie; laying foundations etc) seem to be extremely hard to find.

I want to go again to Ottawa and explore.
But Ontario is packed with fantastic architecture to be honest, almost anywhere you go there is beautiful architecture hiding in plain sight

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:04 pm

Has anyone consulted the natives for their take on this? There would have to be something there on their end. Maybe a convenient forgetting of history due to the whole genocide thing?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:05 pm

Oh wow, I just did a bit of digging

Apparently the Canadian Parliament buildings BURNED DOWN in 1916!!!!

This supports the theory as they go through a whole bunch of similar examples around the same timeframe when masses of 'old-world' buildings all burned down in mysterious fires.

Chicago for example (I will post more on Chicago) supposedly the whole fuckin city burned down, many photos of destroyed masterpieces of architecture.

The theory goes that these old buildings were all destroyed, the best ones occupied, re-purposed, or renovated for the functions of the elites.

https://www.rcinet.ca/en/2014/02/03/feb ... nt-burned/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:14 pm

Canuckster wrote:Has anyone consulted the natives for their take on this? There would have to be something there on their end. Maybe a convenient forgetting of history due to the whole genocide thing?

Exactly.

The video series suggests numerous possibilities how an entire generation of amnesia could have been implemented.

There was a point in the timeline where huge fantastic buildings the size of massive hotels were suddenly being used as insane asylums and jails in small towns across N America.
Little towns with horses and a general store etc... yet with this massive ornate castle being used to house crazy people and criminals.
They review the many justifications used in the day for taking someone away to these places and they are frightfully vague.

I remember when I was a kid we used to drive past a prison often, that looked like a super old castle, right in the middle of the city.
I vividly remember every time we passed it how odd it was, and why a jail would look like a castle.
Now that memory haunts me in a new way lol

Seriously go look up old jails and mental asylums. The theory suggests that they are disproportionately huge and ornate, relative to the time, place, and function of the day.

Fascinating to consider imo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:54 pm

Strange, I've been scratching at this topic a bit for the last little while. This channel is great, thanks for the link. Lots of questions and solid info with good questions being asked.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:36 pm

Dive in man.

It's wild.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”