Antarctica Weird Photo Collection

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Antarctica Weird Photo Collection

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:05 pm

Hey all

Lots of fantastic theories and tales of Antarctica.
Very little info. Lots of oddities. Lots of bulshit.

In that light, I thought this was really strange. I have not heard of Captain Robert Scott, but apparently these photos are from his explorations.
I consider myself to be a photoshop expert. It's highly possible these are all fake, yet at the same time not a single one really screamed out to me as clearly fake. If they are fake, they are very well done. Not just the photoshopping but the design and composing of the styles and images

Super weird. How is it in all my years of CT hunting I've never seen these?
I used to dive into all kinds of Antarctica stuff, Admiral Byrd etc. I thought I'd scoured it clean.
Has anyone else seen these?

THE ICE WALL EXPEDITION (61 PHOTOS) 1912 CAPTAIN ROBERT SCOTT EVIDENCE OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS

Haunting:

dass

Postby dass » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 pm

Photoshop. There's been no evidence of human habitation in antartica...aside from from modern scientific expeditions.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:11 pm

dass wrote:Photoshop. There's been no evidence of human habitation in antartica...aside from from modern scientific expeditions.

Likely so.

I wouldn't be so quick to seal that door shut however, lots of bizarre secrecy/international treaties/blackout on 'modern scientific expeditions' etc.

Props to the photoshopper if they are all fake.

dass

Postby dass » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:46 am

Though there are some theories that under the mile of ice there could be something. Some people believe that the earth's axis was different enough that Antarctica warm. Haven't fossils been found there that's evidence of warm climate millions of years ago?

Hitler's Teacup

Postby Hitler's Teacup » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:27 am

AI apps can generate these types of photos.
Monotheism stole my forskin

Hitler's Teacup

Postby Hitler's Teacup » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:31 am

Mind unveiled on YT has used AI to generate pics of tartarian buildings as fillers for his videos. By his own admission.
Monotheism stole my forskin

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:16 pm

Hitler's Teacup wrote:Mind unveiled on YT has used AI to generate pics of tartarian buildings as fillers for his videos. By his own admission.

Wow that's impressive. I have that channel bookmarked, but now I'm even more curious.

Why did he do that? Did he explain?

I am very new to this specific theory of ancient architecture being passed off as recent architecture... I do highly suspect some form of history erasure and re-writing has occurred, but specifically with 19th/early 20th century architecture I don't know

Stuff like this has however captured my interest:

What do you think of it? MudFlood? Tartaria? etc

PS: AI image generation is FREAKY. I've been playing with it a bit myself but never suspected it could photoshop like this convincingly.
Whole other topic

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”