Lula and Bolsonaro face off for a second round in high stakes vote

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Lula and Bolsonaro face off for a second round in high stakes vote

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:04 pm

Masato wrote:Edge, can you confirm that this is truly being ignored/censored in the mainstream media??

Is it true that daily TV and headlines are not discussing it??
This is what I am hearing but I would like more confirmation

Thank you

- He is "al9ne" in his coup plans, Boss. Lula started working 40 days ago. Bolsonaro was hiding under his bed. Lula is alredy legally reconized as the new president.
Bolsonaro cryed at a military event, because no high ups suport him. Dude was a horrible president.

https://g1.globo.com/politica/blog/andreia-sadi/post/2022/12/06/para-militares-bolsonaro-chorou-por-perceber-em-evento-que-esta-sozinho-no-golpismo.ghtml

They covered him. He is playing a character. I dont bellieve that he is that delusional. Dude should've keept his mouth shut. Talked too much stupidity. Now it's all over.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:21 pm

You didn't answer my question

(?)

Is Globo for example showing any images of these huge crowds?

Any other mainstream channels?

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:41 pm

Masato wrote:You didn't answer my question

(?)

Is Globo for example showing any images of these huge crowds?

Any other mainstream channels?

- I only read their news. And they show very little on their site. He did get support. But not what he thought. Dude was do bad, that made Mayor Kimble looks competent.

I haven't watched tv in decades boss. Their program grade sucked back in 2007, cant even fanthom now! :mrgreen:

I wait a average governament from Lula. Nothing to write home about!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:18 pm

I'll take that as a no.

Crowds this size protesting election results imo is newsworthy, regardless of one's personal political preferences.

It should be all over the front pages/headlines.

The fact that it has not been should say something imho

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:35 pm

Crowds have been stable now at the Military grounds for 2 MONTHS now.

My wife's family is following it closely, got some cool audio yesterday from an active Brazilian Army General explaining how basically if Lula tries to make any official ceremony to inherit the Presidency, the Military has the right to swoop in and arrest them all because fraudulent elections have been established.. According to him Bolsonaro has sent the evidence to Embassies and Governments all over the world.
According to him they are just waiting for Lula to make a move.

Also interesting news, my father-in-law was in Canada during the recent election and so did not vote... yet according to the election results his profile shows that he voted for Lula.
Direct personal evidence of fraud.

Edge, I cannot believe you are not seeing this.
Then again, the mainstream media all over the world is blacking it out.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Masato wrote:Crowds have been stable now at the Military grounds for 2 MONTHS now.

My wife's family is following it closely, got some cool audio yesterday from an active Brazilian Army General explaining how basically if Lula tries to make any official ceremony to inherit the Presidency, the Military has the right to swoop in and arrest them all because fraudulent elections have been established.. According to him Bolsonaro has sent the evidence to Embassies and Governments all over the world.
According to him they are just waiting for Lula to make a move.

Also interesting news, my father-in-law was in Canada during the recent election and so did not vote... yet according to the election results his profile shows that he voted for Lula.
Direct personal evidence of fraud.

Edge, I cannot believe you are not seeing this.
Then again, the mainstream media all over the world is blacking it out.

- Actually militarys have no right to doo that. Bolsonaro has no proof of any graud. The military already said that. You're waiting to the legendary 72 hours?

Bolsonaro has a trip to Disney schedulled already.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:55 pm

There is proof of fraud. How much exactly I don't know but for sure there is proof of fraud.
My father in law alone is proof of fraud (he did not vote, but his record says he voted Lula - someone stole his vote. Millions all over are saying the same thing)

From what I understand it is proper legal procedure that the military can request inspection of the voting machines if they have grounds to believe there has been fraud.
When this request was refused, it apparently broke some serious laws that are supposed to prevent Lula from legally being sworn in as President.

Other talk that he is not legally able to even be President because of his criminal record (?)

I will try to find the audio of the General for you, I thought it was very interesting.

I don't think the military will risk an intervention, likely Lula will take over like Biden did but there is some serious tension in the air from sources I'm getting. Millions of people ready to go.

We will see. If anything goes down it will happen this week.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:31 pm

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:34 pm

Masato wrote:There is proof of fraud. How much exactly I don't know but for sure there is proof of fraud.
My father in law alone is proof of fraud (he did not vote, but his record says he voted Lula - someone stole his vote. Millions all over are saying the same thing)

From what I understand it is proper legal procedure that the military can request inspection of the voting machines if they have grounds to believe there has been fraud.
When this request was refused, it apparently broke some serious laws that are supposed to prevent Lula from legally being sworn in as President.

Other talk that he is not legally able to even be President because of his criminal record (?)

I will try to find the audio of the General for you, I thought it was very interesting.

I don't think the military will risk an intervention, likely Lula will take over like Biden did but there is some serious tension in the air from sources I'm getting. Millions of people ready to go.

We will see. If anything goes down it will happen this week.

- Any one can doo that. This isn't the military competence. But they already did that and found nothing. A horrible president got his ass kicked by a guy that expended 2 years in jail lifting weights and watching cartoons.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:49 pm

Well I guess you were right, Edge

I heard he is actually in in Florida, so maybe he's going to Disneyland after all! lol

Good luck with Lula. I am very concerned for Brazil but if you are optimistic I suppose that's better.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”