Mysterious deaths of Tracy Twyman and Isaac Kappy

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Mysterious deaths of Tracy Twyman and Isaac Kappy

Postby Luigi » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 pm

Have you guys heard of this? Tracy was a lifelong researcher of all thinks esoteric and occult, and apparently a few years before her death she started researching the role of pedophilia and child trafficking in certain cults. This put her in contact with Isaac Kappy who was researching this. Not long after Kappy was found dead in suspicious circumstances, officially it was called a suicide. However it was not before he had spoken to Tracy and likely given her a lot of information. A few months later Tracy too would be found dead in suspicious circumstances.

https://www.quora.com/Who-killed-Tracy-Twyman

https://www.change.org/p/clark-county-s ... an-s-death

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/20 ... ally-repor

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:32 pm

Her author portfolio: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1 ... _R__Twyman

She had a wikipedia article for years but it was removed 5 months after her death. Apparently the wikipedia article for people with her last name was edited to remove her by an IP address that traces back to a Japanese company named "SoftBank."

She was apparently doing research on Pizzagate, and specifically she was searching through youtube for videos by the pedo community to discover their coded terms. Apparently other Pizzagate researcher Jenny Moore also died mysteriously around the same time. Her obituary page and findagrave page have both been removed. So what exactly did she find?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:43 pm

Isaac Kappy is an actor who was in Thor and Breaking Bad. He openly accused other actors and actresses of taking part in pedophilia, and did so while talking to Alex Jones.

Officially he committed suicide by jumping off a bridge into traffic.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:02 am

Shortly before her death Tracy posted a youtube video saying someone had recently made death threats against her and her family and detailed other such threats she had received before. That video was posted here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc2XdX-7r4M

But following the links gives the message: Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Mystagogue Publications LLC

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:26 am

- I never heard of this. She clearly got close of powerful people.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:23 am

Thanks Luigi - I've spent some time looking into Isaac Kappy but never heard of Tracy T

It is my serious suspicion that most of these rabbit holes are very true, I think pizzagate hit a huge nerve

I will check these links out.

Kappy did not commit suicide imo

DaG

Postby DaG » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:11 pm

Followed this while it was happening, forgot most of what it was all about.

Remember being skeptical of Kappy but the Twyman thing hit quite a few people I know pretty hard.

might have some good bookmarks somewhere, its been awhile.

DaG

Postby DaG » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:15 pm

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri May 06, 2022 1:27 pm

DaG wrote:Followed this while it was happening, forgot most of what it was all about.

Remember being skeptical of Kappy but the Twyman thing hit quite a few people I know pretty hard.

He was an attention whore that reaked of controlled opposition. I think they just pulled the plug on his op. He's probably somewhere in Tel Aviv getting cornholed by some other fag.

DaG

Postby DaG » Wed May 11, 2022 4:30 pm

penxv wrote:
DaG wrote:Followed this while it was happening, forgot most of what it was all about.

He was an attention whore that reaked of controlled opposition. I think they just pulled the plug on his op. He's probably somewhere in Tel Aviv getting cornholed by some other fag.

couldn't agree more

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”