WTF happening in China

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: WTF happening in China

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:04 am

Masato wrote:Continuing today

He says almost everyone who is getting covid is either asymptomatic, or mild symptoms. According to him, no one is dying.

Yet he says everyone MUST take (or be forcibly administered) covid tests multiple times a day, and so the CASE NUMBERS are skyrocketing because they are testing so vigorously.
Then he goes on to say that EVERYONE who gets a positive test gets hauled away to quarantine camps, indefinitely.

The rest must wait inside, also indefinitely, as they run out of food.

He says the government gave everyone like 3 carrots and 2 eggplants 9 days ago, but nothing since.

He says there is no problem there, most people keep testing negative multiple times a day... but they KEEP LOOKING for a problem, they keep testing to get those positive results, and as soon as they find a positive test they go nuts and start contact tracing whole buildings and hauling people
away.

Nightmare shit man.
Could they really be starving everyone to death??
:shock: :shock: :? :?

- I wondt put politicians above that. Thousand of brazilians starve to death every year, when Bolsonaro or Lula are busy eating expensive food.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 am

Masato wrote:

Rumor I see is that their goal is Zero covid, at all cost apparently
:shock:

Is mainstream media discussing it at all?

The MSM always prtrays NE Asian men in a bad light since they are the only ones with the inherent inteligence and kung fu skills to fight the illuminati.

And lets not forget as Masato aka EY once said "derrrr we eat cows and pigs what difference!"

Are you retards not seeing them for what they are? vermin, the most "primitive" outback abo is lightyears ahead of the NE asian in terms of evolution and humanity but you retards cant see the bamboo from the trees.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:25 am

If this doesnt warm your heart youre not human.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:03 pm

To be fair, there are mass suicides occurring worldwide due to this bullshit, singling out China seems redundant.

The fact that there are photos circulating of this from there and not anywhere else is very suspect.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:43 am

Canuckster wrote:
The fact that there are photos circulating of this from there and not anywhere else is very suspect.

"Whatever the evidence points is exactly the opposite of reality"

Mmmk

Tell me more about these world wide mass suicides due to Covid EY you CCP apologist piece of shit.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:37 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Mmmk

Tell me more about these world wide mass suicides due to Covid EY you CCP apologist piece of shit.

Lol wut?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:02 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

Mmmk

Lol wut?

FFS its almost like youre one of those retarded old white guys who wastes their lives restoring shitbox cars..

Post proof of covid related mass suicides all over the world as you claimed or fuck off

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:06 am

I'd bet close to 100% of suicides everywhere are not filmed, nor reported.

I've been hearing rumors that suicide rates have gone way up across the board since covid hell.
I have no way to verify but wouldn't doubt it.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:51 am

Masato wrote:I'd bet close to 100% of suicides everywhere are not filmed, nor reported.

I've been hearing rumors that suicide rates have gone way up across the board since covid hell.
I have no way to verify but wouldn't doubt it.

So we get highly pics of this from highly censored china yet in the free press west nothing.. just rumors lol you faggot

I bet you jerked off to those slanty eyed cunts smashing dogs skulls in with poles huh? "oh but we eat meat too"

Fuck you cunt.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:09 pm

I'm still trying to extrapolate your point, lol

You're saying suicides in China are significantly higher in China than in other countries? (relative to population of course)

That wouldn't be surprising to me.

But suicides happen in other countries too, maybe jumping off buildings in broad daylight isn't the preferred method lol
I know nothing of the stats but assumed most suicides in the west are done more privately, OD at home or whatever no one to film.

I'm just saying that covid likely caused suicides to go up in general in any country that got fucked up/locked down.
Is that so weird a claim to suggest?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”