Russia attacks Ukraine

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Russia attacks Ukraine

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:11 pm

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:54 pm

Wow, thats crazy. I guess they just thought they would inevitably become Russian puppets eventually and chose the West as the better puppet master? Well, perhaps the West had just done a better job infiltrating Ukraine to that point.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:43 pm

2014 explains a lot of what's happening now imo.

The Soros NGO funding and propaganda that was funnelling into Ukraine around that time was absurd. Everything I have seen since then has suggested that the Obama/Clinton/Biden gang was ready to go and just itching for war with Russia, but when Trump won the election it all got put on hold.

They demonized Russia nonetheless for 4 years lol saying they hacked the election, and well guess what as soon as they got back in power they are at actual war with Russia and funnelling BILLIONS of $$$$$s in weapons into the area to blow shit up.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:12 pm

- They barely show the war on TV now!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:59 pm

On April 13, the spokesperson of the French government Gabriel Attal mentioned France has sent 100.000.000€ worth of arms since the beginning of the War, but also unveiled the fact that arms shipments had been ongoing since 2014.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:57 pm

Ukraine round-up: Russia hits railways as US pledges extra weapons

Russia hit railway infrastructure across Ukraine on Monday with the aim of disrupting foreign weapons supplies, while the US declared it would provide more weapons despite Moscow's objections.

At least five people were killed and 18 wounded in Russian strikes in the Vinnytsia region, according to Ukrainian officials.

The railways are also used by civilians moving between cities or attempting to flee conflict zones. Last month some 50 civilians - many of them trying to evacuate to safer locations - were killed by a Russian rocket attack on the railway station in Kramatorsk.

Elsewhere on Monday, plans for a humanitarian corridor to let civilians leave the siege at the steelworks in Mariupol failed to come together.

Moscow said there would be a ceasefire around the plant in the early afternoon but Ukraine's deputy prime minister said no agreement had been reached and that Russia was acting unilaterally.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61220570

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:36 pm

- Isnt Biden war. Because he never fought. Its the war of the soldiers and civilians that are there. World leaders just play with another people lifes.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue May 03, 2022 10:28 pm

Oleksandr Usyk Selling NFTs To Help Fund Relief In Ukraine

Unified boxing heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk is doing his part to help relief efforts in his home country of Ukraine.

Usyk has been helping defend his home country against the current Russian invasion. Currently, he’s taken leave from the military action to train for his rematch with Anthony Joshua. Ahead of the bout, Usyk spoke to BSNSports to discuss how he’ll use his platform to raise funds for relief efforts in Ukraine

He revealed that he’ll team up with designer Dosbrak to sell around 2,000 NFTs ahead of his rematch with Joshua to raise funds for his charity, The Usyk Foundation. Dosbrak has worked with notable fighters in the past such as Conor McGregor.

“Many people in Ukraine are now seeking help,” Usyk said, “We think that as soon as it’s released, many people will actually receive this help — people who actually need it.”

Usky and Joshua’s rematch has no official date as of this writing. However, Usky is currently undefeated in his professional boxing career with a professional record of 19-0. His last win over Joshua earned him the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles.

Joshua suffered the second professional loss of his career against Usyk. The Ukrainian joins Andy Ruiz Jr. as the only man to have ever beat Joshua inside the squared circle. Joshua currently holds a record of 24-2. The Englishman hopes to give Usyk the first blemish on his record their next time out.

https://www.mmanews.com/2022/05/oleksandr-usyk-selling-nfts/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 08, 2022 11:19 pm

I hate U2

& that has nothing to do with their music lol

globalist stooges

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”