Russia attacks Ukraine

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

Re: Russia attacks Ukraine

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:27 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:48 pm

Censorship of any non-western narratives active on social media, politicians in Canada motioning to take all media like RT down so nobody can hear the other side of the debate.

Check this out:
https://twitter.com/CaldronPool/status/ ... 7863209987

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:08 am

http://198.46.190.126/videos/zalenskymassacre.mp4

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO WAS A LIVE STREAM FROM A MARRIED COUPLE WHO CAME ACROSS A MASSACRE AT A ZELENSKY CHECK POINT IN MARIUPOL. THE LIVE STREAM CUTS AS THEY ARE SHOT. RUSSIA TRIED TO SET UP SAFE CORRIDORS FOR PEOPLE TO LEAVE THROUGH. OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT TAKE THE SHORTCUT!!!

possible propaganda, who knows.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:36 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:49 am

U.N. Security Council holds urgent meeting after attack at nuclear power plant

The U.N. Security Council held an urgent meeting on Friday following the attack and fire at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in Ukraine, which horrified world leaders.

The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Rafael Mariano Grossi, briefed the Council from a plane en route to Tehran, Iran.

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Linda Thomas-Greenfield called once again for Russia to get its troops out of Ukraine. "We call on you to respect your own troops enough not to send them into an unjust war — or on a suicide mission against a nuclear power plant," she said.

Ukraine's U.N. Ambassador Sergiy Kyslytsya warned of a deteriorating situation: "It is not only Ukraine under Russian attack. It is Europe. It is the entire world. It is humanity. And finally, it is the future of the next generation."

"The results of the aggression of Russia against Ukraine are possibly devastating for human health and the environment," France's Ambassador Nicolas de Riviere said.

The U.K.'s Ambassador Barbara Woodward reminded diplomats of the stakes, saying, "This is the first time that a State has attacked a fueled and functioning nuclear power plant."

Russia's U.N. Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia dismissed the allegations, pointing a finger instead at provocations from "Ukrainian nationalists."

The 15-nation Security Council is working on getting humanitarian aid to civilians in Ukraine, and has called another meeting for Monday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-ukraine-un-security-council-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-power-plant/
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:21 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Please cry about Israel now.. lol

Thanks. Indeed the hypocrisy of public/media response is nasty. People only seem to give a shit when their TV/MSM tells them to give a shit. After that they don't give a shit.

folks still plugged into mainstream media are mental puppets on strings

How much better is the "alternate" media these days? Personally I find gravitas out of india of all places to be the most impartial MSM source ATM.

Id smash the fuck out the presenter's curry puff too

Who, Palki? We could be eskimo brothers, cunt.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:27 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:
Thanks. Indeed the hypocrisy of public/media response is nasty. People only seem to give a shit when their TV/MSM tells them to give a shit. After that they don't give a shit.

folks still plugged into mainstream media are mental puppets on strings

How much better is the "alternate" media these days? Personally I find gravitas out of india of all places to be the most impartial MSM source ATM.

Id smash the fuck out the presenter's curry puff too

Who, Palki? We could be eskimo brothers, cunt.

Is there a NE asian female who could present geopolitical opinion at her level? Never ever on this earth.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:32 pm

^^ Syrian Girl FTW

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:33 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:46 pm

Masato wrote:

:shock:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”