Russia attacks Ukraine

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Russia attacks Ukraine

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:21 pm

interesting imo:

Following the 2014 coup in Ukraine, parliament abolished a law that permitted the use of the Russian language, and Zelensky appeared on national television to argue that the Russian-speaking populations in eastern Ukraine and Crimea should be allowed to speak their language.

"In the East and Crimea - people want to speak Russian. Leave them alone... Legally, provide them the right to speak Russian. Language should never divide our country."

PS: thanks to Mega for all the great posts recently in this thread

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:29 am

Ex CIAs Ray McGovern and Phil Giraldi both confirm the recent pentagon paper leaks were legit:

Dreizin:

https://thedreizinreport.com/2023/04/10 ... etraction/
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:57 am

A suspect has been arrested in the Pentagon documents leak case:

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:44 am

More on the leak:

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:21 am

Sickening:

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:25 pm

el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:27 pm

Wagner mercenary admits ‘tossing grenades’ at injured Ukrainian PoWs

Former convict tells of torturing troops and says he does ‘not regret a single thing’

A former Wagner mercenary has admitted to killing and torturing dozens of Ukrainian prisoners of war, in one of the most detailed first-person accounts of atrocities committed by Russian forces in Ukraine.

Alexey Savichev, 49, a former Russian convict recruited by Wagner last September, told the Guardian in a telephone interview that he participated in summary executions of Ukrainian prisoners of war during his six months of fighting in eastern Ukraine.

“We were told not to take any prisoners, and just shoot them on the spot,” he said.

In one instance, while fighting near the eastern Ukrainian city of Soledar last autumn, Savichev said he participated in the killings of 20 Ukrainian soldiers who were surrounded. “We sprayed them with our bullets,” he said. “It is war and I do not regret a single thing I did there. If I could, I would go back.”

Savichev said that in another episode, with other Wagner fighters he had killed “several dozen” injured Ukrainian PoWs by “tossing grenades” into the ditch where they were held near the city Bakhmut in January. “We would torture soldiers too, there weren’t any rules,” he said.

Savichev’s account was first published on Monday by the Gulagu.net rights group in an hour an 17 minute-long video, where he appeared alongside another former Wagner fighter, identified as Azamat Uldarov, who also said he had killed civilians, including children, during the battle for Bakhmut.

Uldarov said his fellow mercenaries in one instance killed a group of people who had taken shelter in the basement of a nine-floor block of flats in Bakhmut, including a young girl. “She was screaming, she was a little kid, she was five or six and I shot her, a kill shot. I wasn’t allowed to let anyone out, you understand?” Uldarov told Vladimir Osechkin, the head of the Gulagu.net rights group. He could not be reached for comment.

The Guardian cannot independently verify either man’s harrowing claim but has seen Russian penal documents showing that Savichev, who was a convicted murderer, was released from a prison in Voronezh, a city in south-west Russia, on a presidential pardon on 12 September.

Wagner has recruited tens of thousands of inmates, including convicted murderers, to fight in eastern Ukraine. They were offered freedom if they survived a near-suicidal six-month stint, one Savichev completed on 12 March.

Savichev also provided the Guardian with photographs of two medals that he said he received for the battle of Soledar, a town in eastern Ukraine that Wagner troops captured in early January.

His testimony appears to contribute towards a mounting body of evidence that sheds light on the war crimes committed by Russian soliders in Ukraine.

Earlier this month, two videos emerged showing Russian soldiers apparently beheading Ukrainian prisoners of war. Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said the world could not ignore the “evil” footage, which has not been verified by the Guardian. “How easily these beasts kill. We are not going to forget anything. Neither are we going to forgive the murderers,” he said.

Responding to the interview published by Gulagu Net, Zelensky’s chief of staff, Andriy Yermak, said those responsible should be punished. “Confession is not enough. There must be a punishment. Tough and fair. And it will definitely be,” Yermak wrote on Twitter.

Since the start of the war, a number of Russian soldiers, including one former Wagner convict, have fled abroad and described witnessing Russian war crimes, but Savichev’s testimony is a rare account of a former Wagner soldier still in Russia.

Savichev said he has been on the run since giving his first interview on Monday and had received “multiple” threats.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of Wagner, said the account of the two former Wagner soldiers was a “flagrant lie” and that Wagner fighters “have never touched and do not touch” children.

Savichev said he feared he would face the same consequence as Yevgeny Nuzhin, a convicted murderer recruited by Wagner who surrendered to Ukrainian forces but was later handed over to Russia and executed. “I was with Wagner, and know what they can do to those who speak out,” Savichev said. “I understand I could die soon. I just don’t want my death to be violent.”

He said he had witnessed multiple summary killings of other Wagner fighters accused by their commanders of disobeying orders or of breaking the “code of conduct”, including regarding the consumption of alcohol.

Savichev said he joined Wagner after Prigozhin visited his IK-12 colony in Voronezh last September. “Prigozhin came to our prison and said that he was looking for killers. He said the regular army was full of wussies who couldn’t get the job done.”

He said he was accepted into Wagner despite his HIV diagnosis – Russia’s regular army does not permit soldiers with serious diseases to join its ranks. “They don’t care if you have HIV or hepatitis, as long as you can kill,” he said.

According to Savichev’s account, just over 100 prisoners from IK-12 in Voronezh signed up to fight with Wagner. After a two-week training course, he was sent to the frontlines, fighting first in Soledar and, after the town’s capture, in Bakhmut.

He said he was placed in small units of four that were used as “storming troops”, who were ordered to launch extremely dangerous assaults on Ukraine’s positions. He estimated that of the 100 prisoners recruited from his prison, only 21 returned alive. According to western estimates, Wagner has suffered more than 30,000 casualties, mostly former convicts, since Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine last February.

“We were basically just meat for our commanders, I still don’t know how I survived,” Savichev said. “No one gave a shit about us.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/18/wagner-mercenary-admits-tossing-grenades-at-injured-ukrainian-pows
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 07, 2023 8:24 pm

el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun May 07, 2023 11:18 pm

- The bloodbath is still going.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 10, 2023 9:36 am

Complete Ukrainian TBC Battle Plan for the Zaporozhie Front

(1) Break through the Russian forward defense along the line Nesterianka-Novosyolovka (6km and 19km southeast of Orekhov, respectively) into the defense depth of Guards battalions in the Polozhsk-Orekhov sector, utilizing, in the first echelon, the 47th and 65th Separate Mechanized Brigades, 9th Army Corps (total of 2 tank and 7 infantry battalions—8300 men with up to 60 tanks, up to 200 other armored fighting vehicles, up to 110 field pieces and mortars, 12 MLRS, up to 100 motor rafts.) Breakthrough of the contact line will be in the order of the 65th which is already on the line, then the 47th. Neighboring units including the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade will carry the task of harrying neighboring Russian units so as to prevent reinforcement of Russian forces at the main axis of advance.

(2) Subsequently, deploy the main forces. The main blow is to be from the vicinity of Orekhov, in the direction of Tokmak, ultimately towards Melitopol’. By way of sequential deployment into battle of the first echelon (116th and 118th Separate Mechanized Brigades) and second echelon (117th Separate Mechanized Brigade) of the 10th Army Corps (total of 3 tank battalions and 9 infantry battalions—12,600 men, 89 tanks, 267 other armored fighting vehicles, 145 field pieces and mortars, 18 MLRS, up to 130 motor rafts, up to 170 antitank missile launchers), within ten days reach Veseloe northwest of Melitopol’ and Mordvinovka south of it, ringing Melitopol’ primarily from the east and holding those positions.

(3) To support the main blow, direct a secondary blow in the direction of Romanovskoe, Grigorievka, and Primorsk (28km, 46km, and 100km southeast of Orekhov, respectively), utilizing a grouping of airmobile forces (82nd Separate Parachute Assault Brigade, 71st Separate Ranger Brigade, and part of the 46th Separate Airmobile Brigade [DON’T BE CONFUSED, THESE UNITS ARE STRICTLY GROUND-BOUND AT THIS TIME), a detachment of the Azov, the 132nd Separate Reconnaissance Battalion, and Tactical Group 4 of the Separate Center for Special Operations – designation “West” (total of 1 tank and 13 infantry battalions—12,900 men, 14 tanks, 364 other armored fighting vehicles, 136 field pieces and mortars, 13 MLRS, 227 motor rafts), advance to the line of Urozhainoe-Chernigovka-Verkhnii Tokmak (34km, 41km, and 52km southeast of Orekhov, respectively), so as to cover the left flank of the main axis force as well as to threaten an advance from the west into the flank and rear of the Russian 35th Army.

(4) Subsequently, to build on these efforts by directing the 46th Separate Airmobile Brigade and the Azov detachment to conduct raids—avoiding towns and main foci of defense—in the direction (not necessarily reaching these towns, the “XXkm” may be depth-of-advance targets, not actual town positions) of Mordvinovka, Stepanovka Pervaya, Botievo, Primosrk (11km south, 29km southeast, and 40km and 75km southeast of Melitopol, respectively.) After which, to gain control of the southern portion of Zaporozhie Oblast’, to include control of Chernigovka but not yet entering Melitopol’ or Primorsk, and at the end of 8 days, reach the Sea of Azov coast from Stepanovka Pervaya to the western suburbs of Berdiansk, with the goal of preventing a marine landing by Russian forces.

(5) Separately, from the Guliaipole area, advance south to Pologi and thence in the direction of Berdiansk with the 33rd Separate Mechanized Brigade and the 102nd and 110th Separate Brigades of Territorial Defense (total of 1 tank and 9 infantry battalions, of which 6 are Territorial Defense—10,000 men, 31 tanks, 108 other armored fighting vehicles, 53 field pieces and mortars, 4 MLRS, 52 motor rafts, and 48 antitank missile launchers, so as to split the Russian forces and complete the encirclement of the 35th Army from the east (in tandem with the airmobile force group coming from the west) and subsequently enter the northern suburbs of Berdiansk, and to besiege the city.

(6) In general, with the goal of maintaining a high tempo of advance, all cities and large towns will be bypassed and cut off / surrounded, to include, Tokmak, Pologi, Molochansk.

(7) Simultaneously, conduct a river crossing and assault the area of Kamenskoe-Vasilievka, using the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade, 15th Tactical Brigade of the National Guard, and the 415th and 425th Separate Rifle Battalions (total of 1 tank and 10 infantry battalions—7600 men, 41 tanks, 148 other armored fighting vehicles, 129 field pieces and mortars, 308 motor rafts, and 69 antitank missile launchers), with the goal of reaching towns and villages 10km to 25km west to southwest of Melitopol, linking up with the main force described in (2), and thereafter supporting an advance on Dnieprorudnoe and Energodar from the south, at the same time as helicopter-borne and riverine infantry assault the Dniepr shore (near those towns) from the north.

https://thedreizinreport.com/2023/05/08 ... hie-front/
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”