Day 1 of Segregation/Exile Lyfe

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Day 1 of Segregation/Exile Lyfe

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:45 pm

So as of today I am a 2nd class citizen in my own native country.

Bizarre.

So far I have gone into a bank, convenience store, supermarket, an X-Ray clinic, and a used sporting goods shop.
No one asked me for nuthin.

Wonder how long it will be like that.

It will be interesting. Gonna archive how it goes in this thread. I think Canuckster is also an exile, maybe we can compare experience.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Supposedly in Toronto:

Vax passport in McDonalds? lol good luck to those poor managers tryin to make that work

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:47 pm

I am curious to see how many/what kind of people will agree to stand out front businesses in an attempt to screen everyone.

My bet is they will be in for a hard time, many will not last and the positions will be hard to fill.
Hope so, anyways. People are getting pretty cold.

Sometimes I wonder if there is something in the vax that shuts off people's empathy.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Some people have been having some success using this at small mom and pop establishments here in BC:

el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 am

Masato wrote:I am curious to see how many/what kind of people will agree to stand out front businesses in an attempt to screen everyone.

My bet is they will be in for a hard time, many will not last and the positions will be hard to fill.
Hope so, anyways. People are getting pretty cold.

Sometimes I wonder if there is something in the vax that shuts off people's empathy.

- If they ask for passar they're gonna start losing client's.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:16 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Some people have been having some success using this at small mom and pop establishments here in BC:

Wow that's super interesting. I bet it would work with some

Personally I'm not interested right now in entering anywhere with a freedom pass security checkpoint unless I really need to. Willing to hold out at least for a while, see how the trend develops.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:47 pm

Scored past my very first 'Freedom Pass' checkpoint today!

Was at my old art college. They have a campus store there and they are the only ones in like a 200km radius that sells digital drawing pens for my tablet. One of mine broke yesterday so I needed a new one and hate ordering shit online.

Anyways they had the full checkpoints at every entrance, a guy in a fucking faceshield and gloves and plexiglass asking for everyone's vax pass. Kids are lining up I just walked right by.

"Sir? Sir?? Sir! Excuse me??!!?"

I just outright ignored him. Walked straight in to the store, bought my stuff asap before they could make a scene. The cashier at the store knew nothing.

Then after no one harrassed me so I decided to stroll to the animation wing to look at the drawings. While there a security guard approached me. I honestly don't know if he was just doing his rounds or if was sent after me by vax pass guy. Anyways he approached me kind of weird, I look him in the eyes and nod friendly then continue examining the art on the walls. He walks right by. My guess is that both the vax pass guy and the security didn't really have the guts or gameplan to actually accost me and so didn't. I'm also guessing that a majority of people in these positions are likely to be similar, meaning I wonder how many of these you could just walk right past and go about your business?

Time will tell

Anyways, I'm 1 -0 for checkpoints lol

Hopeful start

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:56 am

They're asking for the vaxx card at regular stores in Ontario? WTF?

Here in BC it's only required at optional 'fun' places like gyms, restaurants with table service (fast food joints, cafeterias, and mall food courts are exempt), movie theaters, pubs, sporting events, concerts etc. You can still do all the essential stuff like shop for groceries, hardware, books, art supplies, go to the doctors office, attend classes etc. Anything that is arguably essential is excluded.

I'm not a lawyer but there's no way the Ontario rules will stand a court challenge imho.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:They're asking for the vaxx card at regular stores in Ontario? WTF?

Here in BC it's only required at optional 'fun' places like gyms, restaurants with table service (fast food joints, cafeterias, and mall food courts are exempt), movie theaters, pubs, sporting events, concerts etc. You can still do all the essential stuff like shop for groceries, hardware, books, art supplies, go to the doctors office, attend classes etc. Anything that is arguably essential is excluded.

Was not a regular store, was a major post-secondary institution/college. I think all colleges and universities are mandating vax passes now, its nuts they are denying some youth an education.

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm not a lawyer but there's no way the Ontario rules will stand a court challenge imho.

I've been reading all kinds of posts recently that the Ontario Human Rights Commission or whatever you call it just recently ruled against us, saying we have no ethical or legal reason for vax exemption, anyone can legally deny us anything. I'll try to dig some concrete info on this but I think they are setting it up so no one can sue or take anyone to court for being fired or denied entry or denied healthcare or education etc etc etc.
They kind of have to do this I guess or they will be wrecked in the courts. They know traditionally this violates all human rights. That's why they are changing the terms and definitions

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:24 pm

Someone on twitter quipped we're on the wrong side of the iron curtain now.

I think that's probably right.
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”