Canadian elections

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Canadian elections

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:12 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:
Then what's the difference? Trudeau carries out the agenda, or Cons carry out the agenda?

I don't see the choice if you get the same thing in the end
?

Remember Stephen Harper? That's the difference. It's not wanting to punch the tv screen every time I see Trudeau's face.

I'm not arguing substance.

LOL I thought Harper's face was very punchable.

Yes I was ready to see the back of Harper as well, but Trudeau brings my revulsion to a whole new kevel. People around the world despise him. I believe he is the most reviled leader in the world today. People I follow and listen to online like Alexander Mercouris and Alex Christoforou that live in Europe and generally ignore Canada just have a fierce loathing for Trudeau and I must say they have been very vocal about their excitement at the prospect of a Trudeau loss. Trudeau is the arch globalist-elitist. He is the poster boy, the man who actually said the words "build back better" with a smirk on his face. He is the globalists most strident ideologue and champion and a darling of the neo liberals in Brussels. He exudes evil from every pore and his smirking, insincere presence in Canadian life need to be removed and hopefully will be.
el rey del mambo

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:13 pm

I kinda like that Trudeau is so clownishly ridiculous. Even normies are under no illusion that he is some respectable suit. O'Toole will probably be able to fool some boomers, though a lot of boomers love Trudeau anyways because of his name.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:34 pm

I don't understand how so many people are somehow not understanding the drastic changes Trudeau is threatening with this mandatory vax pass. (Conservatives too, but that's beside the point)

This will fundamentally change the very fabric of Canadian society and the role government and citizen become, our rights from here on, how children will eraised, limitless overreach of government forever. It's so huge, I don't understand how anyone can vote liberal or even bicker about petty political differences while this is happening. Is the media that powerful in diluting this? Do some people really think this is just another election as usual??

This is the most important election of our lifetime. No issue has ever come close. Not even remotely

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:12 am

Boomers snap out of it!

Wake up!!!!
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:58 am

The Duran looks at the Canadian election. These guys normally don't talk about Canada much, but man do they hate Justin Trudeau :D

el rey del mambo

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:21 pm

Honestly I think Trudeau is a lock for the win. Remember the plan last election was "Well Sheer sucks but at least he's not Trudeau so lets strategically vote for him". Didnt work, there has to be a fair portion of voters who actually like the candidate for the liberals to be ousted.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:12 pm

Luigi wrote:Honestly I think Trudeau is a lock for the win. Remember the plan last election was "Well Sheer sucks but at least he's not Trudeau so lets strategically vote for him". Didnt work, there has to be a fair portion of voters who actually like the candidate for the liberals to be ousted.

I think the plan is that the things he wants to do for the next few years are so shocking and communistic that he needs the vote now before opposition gets too strong. Then he can just say ‘canadians voted for this’ while he dismantles the country. If he waits too long he won’t be able to roll out his agenda 2030, there will be too many who catch on to what he is doing

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:58 pm

Trudeau is tanking in the polls in BC. He's down to 19 percent today with O'Toole at 35 and Singh close by.

I'm loving the rough reception Trudeau gets in small town Ontario, it really warms my heart. They really should be throwing rotten fruit at him though, not pebbles.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Conservatives will only slow the agenda down maybe a year or 2.

Its a travesty that the PPC leader was not allowed to participate in the debates. Not surprised though. Elites learned their lesson letting Ron Paul in the debates in 2001 lol

Wasn't that great. I watched it live

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:28 am

I watched it live too Masato. I voted for the PPC candidate in my riding today, Doug Bebb.

So that's done.

https://soundcloud.com/user-756673449/e ... -doug-bebb
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”