GameStop HedgeFund frenzy

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

GameStop HedgeFund frenzy

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:38 pm

Hey all

I know fuck all about stocks and hedge funds, but apparently some crazy shit went down the past few days.

This dude seems to have put a lot of work into explaining it, I was impressed because I think I actually understood most of it, lol:

Good story :shock:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm

So these Redditors bought the shares, driving the price up, forcing these hedgefunds to buy back at crazy prices.

Yeah, the hedgefund sold and made $100 million, but now they had to spend $1.4798 BILLION getting those same shares back. A HUGE FUCKING LOSS of $1.3798 BILLION.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:43 pm

The thread continues.... if you wanna learn more

https://twitter.com/MrBrownEyes2020/sta ... 7240771584

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:54 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:35 pm

Facebook is 'facebooking' again over this:

FACEBOOK CLOSES 'ROBINHOOD STOCK TRADERS' GROUP PAGE - CLAIMS 'SEXUAL EXPLOITATION' AMID GAMESTOP RALLY

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article ... um=twitter

Facebook has banned a ‘Robinhood Stock Traders’ group page on the platform Thursday, preventing a community of retail stock traders from discussing investment strategies and finance.

The purge represents the latest on the part of Big Tech to eliminate online communities that challenge the financial dominance of hedge funds and billionaire oligarchs.

In laughable fashion, Facebook censors told the administrator of the group that the page was being banned for policy violations of “adult sexual exploitation.”

Discord had previously banned a r/WallStreetBets server from its platform, making a sham accusation of ‘hate speech’ in order to prevent retail investors from discussing financial strategies. Facebook has followed in a similar fashion, making false accusations as a front for financially-motivated censorship.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/rigged-sh ... top-rally/

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:51 pm

I have a hard time buying that this is an organic uprising of the little people, especially with the obvious warning to the elite of

Game. Stop.

But, whoever is doing it, seems pretty cool to me.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:01 pm

Lmao this makes all those fake hate speech violations seem like even more of a joke. Like how much more obvious could it be this is just big money bribing the authorities no different from a 3rd world failed state.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:11 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:I have a hard time buying that this is an organic uprising of the little people, especially with the obvious warning to the elite of

Game. Stop.

But, whoever is doing it, seems pretty cool to me.

Interesting, I never considered the possible significance of the name GameStop.

There is also a 'RobinHood' company name somehow involved in this.

Do you think this is all some media coded message?

Good to see ya AA - how have you been through all this so far?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:38 pm

As long as we are vigilant of possible coded words in the narrative...

Is it just coincidence that the news today is about how the J&J Vaccine is 66% effective?
All over mainstream; 66 66 66 66 66%

Usually I would honestly chalk this up to coincidence/tinfoil paranoia... on the other hand the amount of times that 66, 666, and 33 come up in mainstream news narratives over the past bunch of years has become simply way too frequent to completely ignore.

PS: 66% effectiveness dow not sound very good, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:47 pm

Sorry maybe got off topic.

I would like to continue learning about this GameStop story.

How will it end?
Will it start a trend?

Personally I think that the whole business of stock trading, hedge funds etc is something the world would likely be better off without. No one should be able to get rich just shifting numbers around and using other people's money etc. Income should come from work, or at least providing a service, product, or some use to others. These Wall St guys contribute nothing to society.

If there is a way to buck the system, if these guys really are fucking up the game (GameStop) it sounds exciting and positive.

Or it could be another trick as part of the greater planned economic crash, lol

Anything is on the table right now imo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”