Joe Biden Incoherent Ramblings Thread

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
sparkuri

Re: Joe Biden Incoherent Ramblings Thread

Postby sparkuri » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:01 am

Masato wrote:It's kind of weird how with a US presidential election going on, how many major topics usually considered important like, oh, say, foreign policy lol is suddenly way down the list of priorities.

Seriously, is ANYONE in mainstream talking about a single issue that actually matters, or is it just all hypothetical PC rhetoric slandering?

Right.
America is shot.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:58 pm

sparkuri wrote:
Masato wrote:It's kind of weird how with a US presidential election going on, how many major topics usually considered important like, oh, say, foreign policy lol is suddenly way down the list of priorities.

Seriously, is ANYONE in mainstream talking about a single issue that actually matters, or is it just all hypothetical PC rhetoric slandering?

Right.
America is shot.

Hey good to see ya sparkuri!

How have you been? What's the world like where you are? How has the covid situation been for you?

Yeah its crazy, all the topics on the table of attention are empty rhetorical nonsense, haven't seen any intelligent comparison of actual policies on anything substantial or real.

Hey did you post a thread recently about building a home for Hillbilly, or was that a dream I had? lol I can't find it now

See ya around dude, glad to hear from you. How's things at the MMAC?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 pm

LOLOLOL I'm glad I'm not in the shoop game anymore, I'd never get anything IRL done :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:55 pm

LOLOLOL TV and Obama believers drank all the Kool Aid and now their brains don't work

I'm not joking. I think a mass brainwashing has occurred. We conspiracy theorists figured this out early, and stopped drinking the Kool Aid. Those who kept drinking who were told it was good for them are too brainwashed now to un-program. SO they are helpless at the direction of their TVs and their misguided loyalty to anything mainstream.

I really think these people are broken, they can't see for themselves anymore. Way past the stubbornness of some folks after 911, who didn't look because they didn't WANT to look. TV programmed people today are not ABLE to look. The programming is too deep.

Yet they keep binge-watching Netflix at home during lockdown, not realizing that this is just cementing the programming even deeper.

I am sad for these people, they are confused and lost. I know some in the real world. Is there hope for them? Is it still possible that they can snap out of the trance? That's really what it is, TV believers are in a a trance. You can see it clearly, its becoming even more apparent to me a glazed look goes over the eyes and they revert to some TV catchphrase.

And when the media says panic... they panic. Total puppets on the MSM strings.

but lolol its funny when they put it like this:

seriously, why can't the left meme? Like never. But conservatives will make you LOL all day, even if you don't agree.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 pm

Masato wrote:LOLOLOL TV and Obama believers drank all the Kool Aid and now their brains don't work

I'm not joking. I think a mass brainwashing has occurred. We conspiracy theorists figured this out early, and stopped drinking the Kool Aid. Those who kept drinking who were told it was good for them are too brainwashed now to un-program. SO they are helpless at the direction of their TVs and their misguided loyalty to anything mainstream.

I really think these people are broken, they can't see for themselves anymore. Way past the stubbornness of some folks after 911, who didn't look because they didn't WANT to look. TV programmed people today are not ABLE to look. The programming is too deep.

Yet they keep binge-watching Netflix at home during lockdown, not realizing that this is just cementing the programming even deeper.

I am sad for these people, they are confused and lost. I know some in the real world. Is there hope for them? Is it still possible that they can snap out of the trance? That's really what it is, TV believers are in a a trance. You can see it clearly, its becoming even more apparent to me a glazed look goes over the eyes and they revert to some TV catchphrase.

seriously, why can't the left meme? Like never. But conservatives will make you LOL all day, even if you don't agree.

Because women aren't funny.

And the left is comprised of women and limpwristed high estrogen faggotry.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:55 am

Masato wrote:LOLOLOL TV and Obama believers drank all the Kool Aid and now their brains don't work

This is unreal, and hilarious, until the point in the video each realizes that these people are literally everywhere and we've got to deal with them, and unbrainwash them.

More likely we'll be ruled by them into old age.
"And brother will deliver up brother to death, and father, child; and children will rise up against parents and will put them to death."

Boy, we've been saying it forever, that the war is afoot.
Higher institutions overtaken, a drugged nation, media bought, "God is dead", "down with the nuclear family"; chemical/biological/psychological warfare.
Slow boil.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:21 pm

lol

James Woods is just beating that dead horse senseless :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:32 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 pm

LOL this may be the only time I like that Carlson Tucker sonofabitch.

very funny :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:46 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”