Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:12 pm

Aussie guy sets up a table: COVID IS A SCAM : CHANGE MY MIND

Gets tons of love and support:
:D :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:07 pm

More proof that you can just refuse and walk out at the airports in Canada. No need to have anyone forcibly shove anything into you:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:21 pm

This is ALL just about protecting people from dying of the deadly coronavirus.

Right??

Holland - police attack with vehicles, horses, clubs, attack dogs:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:57 pm

- We 're in the middle of another wave here. The hospitals are without free rooms.
The business are sufering. Several smali business closed the doors.

Keep asking myself when things are gonna go back to normal. If they're rever gonna go back to normal. Or is this the new normal?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- We 're in the middle of another wave here. The hospitals are without free rooms.

Keep asking myself when things are gonna go back to normal. If they're rever gonna go back to normal. Or is this the new normal?

I don't know, Edge. :(

So many unanswered questions, so much conflicting information, so many distrustful players on the board right now.
It's really hard to know or predict anything

I am finding value in not speculating so much nor trying to come to any hard conclusions what's going on (I have some hard suspicions but remind myself daily I don't really know for sure). Just find peace in the heart and let it all pass however it needs to unfold. This is so big and crazy it's not up to us to try to steer, nor understand. Just be genuine and as rational and kind as you can through the storm. Make our own decisions for ourselves as we feel is right for us, and allow others to do the same.
What else can we do?

Take care, Edge. If I am able to without getting vaccines, PCR tests, or quarantine, we are planning to come to Brazil end of August. Maybe we can meet up :D

Stay strong brother, this too shall pass some way

Are you allowed to go on the beach?

If I were in Brazil and could go to the beach without getting arrested I would be there all the time lol

Lockdowns are difficult here when it is cold and everyone is inside

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:02 am

HERO

OMG what a fuckin hero. Amazing. Watch this, learn from this.

THE COPS BACKED DOWN

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMloC8hisl ... _copy_link

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Good on him, see, cops making up bullshit to detain you.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:50 pm

Here is tha vid:

He is going on Alex Jones so beware of pyops, but so far this dude looks badass lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- We 're in the middle of another wave here. The hospitals are without free rooms.

So many unanswered questions, so much conflicting information, so many distrustful players on the board right now.

I am finding value in not speculating so much nor trying to come to any hard conclusions what's going on (I have some hard suspicions but remind myself daily I don't really know for sure). Just find peace in the heart and let it all pass however it needs to unfold. This is so big and crazy it's not up to us to try to steer, nor understand. Just be genuine and as rational and kind as you can through the storm. Make our own decisions for ourselves as we feel is right for us, and allow others to do the same.
What else can we do?

Take care, Edge. If I am able to without getting vaccines, PCR tests, or quarantine, we are planning to come to Brazil end of August. Maybe we can meet up :D

If I were in Brazil and could go to the beach without getting arrested I would be there all the time lol

- We aren't allowed to go to the beaches. But can use the crowded buss. Over 42 beaches here. Some of them barelly see a person.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:49 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:

What else can we do?

- We aren't allowed to go to the beaches. But can use the crowded buss. Over 42 beaches here. Some of them barelly see a person.

42 beaches and no one allowed on them? That is insanity.

Swimming in the ocean always seems healthy for the immune system

Very sad news, Edge sorry to hear that. The crowded bus hypocrisy is astounding.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”