Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 24, 2021 9:24 am

Something struck me a couple of weeks ago reading Yoshida's forum. It seems just about every poster there seems to know one or two people who became very sick after they received one of the Covid vaccines, yet none of them know anyone who got covid itself. It seems statistically unlikely to say the least, don't you think. For me it just underscores how absolutely political this thing has become. More than at any other time in my life I see everyone around me seeing what they believe, and not the reverse. It's kind of a sad state of affairs.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 27, 2021 1:14 am

I don’t get what’s political about it. I think it’s all bullshit and reckon it’s an umbrella term for a host of things.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 27, 2021 11:15 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Something struck me a couple of weeks ago reading Yoshida's forum. It seems just about every poster there seems to know one or two people who became very sick after they received one of the Covid vaccines, yet none of them know anyone who got covid itself. It seems statistically unlikely to say the least, don't you think. For me it just underscores how absolutely political this thing has become. More than at any other time in my life I see everyone around me seeing what they believe, and not the reverse. It's kind of a sad state of affairs.

For what it's worth, after almost a year and a half, I still don't know anyone first-hand who has died of covid, but I already know a bunch of people first-hand that got sick (some really sick) from the vax experiment.

I'm still really shocked that Mega and Edge took the shot. Did not see that coming, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 27, 2021 11:17 am

More terrifyingly disturbing vax propaganda:

32 Million?? Just saw that now looking at those posters - is that the number they are going with currently? Bigger than I expected, even with the hype.
I don't think even think all of canada has that many people total. They are suggesting that the equivalent of every single person in all of Canada has died from covid in the past 15 or so months?

And I still don't know anyone that died from it. I should maybe play the lottery.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 27, 2021 1:23 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 28, 2021 1:08 am

Defenders of the vaccine will say this is fake
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 28, 2021 1:08 am

I probably lost a friend over vaccine discussion today, I don't give a fuck though.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 28, 2021 3:36 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Something struck me a couple of weeks ago reading Yoshida's forum. It seems just about every poster there seems to know one or two people who became very sick after they received one of the Covid vaccines, yet none of them know anyone who got covid itself. It seems statistically unlikely to say the least, don't you think. For me it just underscores how absolutely political this thing has become. More than at any other time in my life I see everyone around me seeing what they believe, and not the reverse. It's kind of a sad state of affairs.

For what it's worth, after almost a year and a half, I still don't know anyone first-hand who has died of covid, but I already know a bunch of people first-hand that got sick (some really sick) from the vax experiment.

I'm still really shocked that Mega and Edge took the shot. Did not see that coming, lol

Edge didn't take the shot Masato. He's still waitin.' But yeah, it seems to me people know of folks that got sick or died from covid, or got sick or died from the vaccine...according with their personal beliefs in almost all cases which has me looking to exit politics for the good of my personal sanity.

Hey, I figure there's risk involved whichever way you decide to go and most folks are going to have to take it to stay employed, feed their families etc anyway. You're 'free to choose' lol. So I now have an app downloaded on my phone that proves I'm vaccinated and I look forward to getting out and hitting some pubs and restaurants soon. I just decided to go with the science ;)
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 28, 2021 11:55 am

Couple of more celebrities claiming to have suffered extreme reactions to covid vaccines.

This time it happens to be two I quite like, Eric Clapton and Jimmy Dore:

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”