Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Thu May 13, 2021 6:46 pm

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/ ... ion-event/

EXC: Fauci-Funded Researchers Headlined Wuhan Lab ‘Gain Of Function’ Conference.

Recipients of grants from Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases headlined a Wuhan Institute of Virology conference focusing on “gain of function research and gene editing,” The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.
[spoiler]
A press release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology – believed by many to be the source of COVID-19 – recounts the “2nd China-U.S. Workshop on the Challenges of Emerging Infections, Laboratory Safety and Global Health Security.”

The May 2017 event was “co-organized by U.S. National Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), CAS and Hubei Society for Microbiology.”

According to the Wuhan lab, the event had five academic sessions, the first of which was “gain of function research, gene editing, targeting and delivery and other novel biotechnology.”

Among the Americans in attendance as special guests were Professors Linda Saif, James LeDuc, and David Relman. Together, the three professors have received nearly 200 grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), with 75 coming from Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

LeDuc, whose earliest grant can be traced to 2006, has received 32 grants from the NIAID, according to the NIH registry. He runs the Galveston National Laboratory, which was “constructed under grants awarded by the NIAID/NIH.”

Saif, who counts funding from NIAID since 1985, has received a total of 56 grants from the NIH, 43 of which came from Fauci’s NIAID.

And Relman, who’s been funded by the NIH since 1996, has received 90 grants from the NIH. He has also received the NIH’s Pioneer Award and the Transformative Research Award.

The unearthed conference follows a heated exchange between Fauci and Senator Rand Paul, where the NIAID Director denied providing funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct gain of function research.

NIH grant records reveal, however, that money sent to the New York-based EcoHealth Alliance was used for research conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The official event web page states:

The opening ceremony was chair by Prof. Zhiming Yuan, the Director of Wuhan National Biosafety Level 4 (P4) Laboratory. Prof. Xinwen Chen, the Director General of WIV, delivered the opening address, in which he pointed out that as a qualified academic exchange activity, this workshop will definitely put forward new ideas for the research on emerging viral diseases control, biosafety laboratory and global health security. The workshop is divided into five academic sessions, including (1) gain of function research, gene editing, targeting and delivery and other novel biotechnology; (2) public health response to outbreaks and issues; (3) emerging infectious diseases and global health security; (4) high-level biosafety laboratory: construction, commissioning, and sustainment, and (5) biosafety, biosecurity and bioethics. Experts delivered 23 speeches in the workshop, and mainly discussed policies in response to emerging infectious diseases. Prof. Linda Saif (academician) from Ohio State University, Prof. David Relman (academician) from Stanford University, Prof. James LeDuc, the Director of Galveston National Laboratory, and Prof. George F. Gao (academician) from Institute of Microbiology, CAS attended the workshop as special guests.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 14, 2021 10:09 pm

- I'm gonna take the flu-shot. The covi-vax is to far of my age group.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 am

wow, Edge and Mega both.

I'm surprised.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sat May 15, 2021 5:34 am

Masato wrote:LOLOLOLOL

This is absurd and disgusting seriously
WTF WTF WTF
\

haha
clownshow

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat May 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Masato wrote:wow, Edge and Mega both.

I'm surprised.

- They're stil on the 60 year's age bracket here. It's been like this for month's. :cry:

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat May 15, 2021 1:51 pm

Canuckster wrote:Image

- That's how i see myself whem rocking a mask.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 15, 2021 1:58 pm

Masato wrote:LOLOLOLOL

This is absurd and disgusting seriously
WTF WTF WTF
\

Fuck me, this guy can barely keep his laughter in its so absurd
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 17, 2021 6:51 pm

Covid vaccine deaths already topple new records for ANY vaccine deaths ever, way above previously acceptable margins. Other vaccines were halted after just 53 deaths, this Texas Senator says according to VAERS the covid vaccine deaths have already exceeded 4000

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 19, 2021 1:50 pm

This puts the numbers in perspective. Great visual:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 24, 2021 7:33 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:- I'm gonna take the flu-shot. The covi-vax is to far of my age group.

We also have a covid vaccine shortage here in Canada Edge, but I guess it's worse in Brazil. I got my first shot in April but was told I would have to wait 16 weeks for the second shot, though I have recently read that that could be moved ahead somewhat. But there's far more demand for vaccine than supply in Canada. The reverse seems to be true in the US with anti vaxx beliefs seemingly part and parcel of the Trump MAGA political movement. I personally can't imagine wedding my political beliefs to my personal health but belief systems seem to come in a simple package these days. And a bipolar one at that ;)
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”