David Rockefeller is DEAD

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: David Rockefeller is DEAD

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:28 pm

Just busy with life, man. Got a divorce, had a pandemic, got remarried, raising kids, watching the Western elites' plan to control the world slip through their fingers...it's been a busy time.

How long does King Chuck reign? I say not long. Of course, there are many in that circle who believe William is the Anti-Christ and once he ascends to the throne the Dark Reign will be upon the earth. Clock is ticking on that with King Sausage Fingers at the helm.

I think Pope Francis or whoever is wearing the Pope Francis Scooby-Doo mask at this point is the next to go. DC fell (Biden isn't real, just a PR trick), London Bridge just fell...the Vatican is next. Maybe then we step into an actual new world order. Hopefully it's better, not worse. We shall see.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:17 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:Who's next to go on Old Evil Dying Sonsofbitches???

1. Henry Kissinger
2. George H.W. Bush DECEASED
3. Barbara Bush DECEASED
4. Dick Cheney
5. Zbignew Brzezinski DECEASED
6. Queen Elizaabeth DECEASED
7. George Soros
8. Evelyn de Rothschild

Not many of these fuckers left now. I kind of think Cheney is already dead, they just aren't telling us that for some reason. In any event, goodbye Queen Lizzie. No more baby blood for you.

Evelyn de Rothschild is tits up: https://www.independent.co.uk/business/ ... 20141.html

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Still waiting for the official pronouncement on Soros, Kissinger and Cheney, even though they may already be dead.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:40 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:
The Anti-Archon wrote:Who's next to go on Old Evil Dying Sonsofbitches???

1. Henry Kissinger
2. George H.W. Bush DECEASED
3. Barbara Bush DECEASED
4. Dick Cheney
5. Zbignew Brzezinski DECEASED
6. Queen Elizaabeth DECEASED
7. George Soros
8. Evelyn de Rothschild

Not many of these fuckers left now. I kind of think Cheney is already dead, they just aren't telling us that for some reason. In any event, goodbye Queen Lizzie. No more baby blood for you.

Evelyn de Rothschild is tits up: https://www.independent.co.uk/business/ ... 20141.html

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Still waiting for the official pronouncement on Soros, Kissinger and Cheney, even though they may already be dead.

Yay!!! lol

Good to see you AA. How's things?

This list is shaping up nicely. 'Prince' Charles should be on the list imo that would be wonderful.

Be well dude

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”