PedoGate

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: PedoGate

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:43 pm

Wow, could Melinda Gates be treading into whistle-blowing territory?

LOL @ the comments saying that it's Kevin Kline lolol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:02 pm

Hind sights always 20/20
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:36 pm

She looks like she's trying to sneak out clean. Will she rat?

Hope so

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:50 pm

Some good research from the Riss Flex re; MORE confirmation of Clintons/Epstein/Disney/Oprah/Celebrity dot connecting with more known/exposed child-trafficking pedo networks.

This girl looks young but she is a diligent researcher, puts her sources in her vids, and I like the way she questions things, quite reasonable imo

The patterns and repeat offenders among this tight network keeps repeating and repeating... There is so much evidence already to bring these Clinton 'Global Initiatives' down, but they don't and they and their celebrity seals are still walking.

This is still the most relevant and significant thing in our world imo, linked intrinsically with any other major news you can find.
Elites are evil pedos and that is the glue of their ability to wield power.

Truth Will Out

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:57 pm

Apparently Maxwell has been finally sentenced to prison. They say 20 years.

This is great IMO. Now the whole world should start the process of investigating every known co-conspirator.

Great

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:02 am

They will drag the u.s into war with Russia to make everyone forget all about ghislaine Maxwell,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Canuckster wrote:They will drag the u.s into war with Russia to make everyone forget all about ghislaine Maxwell,

They will do EVERYTHING in their power to protect this.

The fact that we still seem to be making progress to me shows that they are not able to keep up with their defences

PedoGate is the hole in their armour. We got through it before (Pizzagate) and they totally panicked, it destroyed their agenda for at least 4 years and ended up with Epstein actually to jail and now supposedly dead. Major progress considering I've been looking at this stuff for 20 years and saw no significant progress prior.

They STILL haven't been able to patch it back up, and I don't think they can. This is the smoking gun and it's still smoking lol. Their cards are on the table we just have to have the right people to KEEP PUSHING and never stop.

I think there is enough clear evidence of everything readily available to bring the whole Global Coup D'Etat to its knees. It's all right there (see tjis whole thread lol). One proper international court case and harsh interrogations of EVERYONE involved would solve the entire problem in a few short weeks or months.

Let's do it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:47 pm

So suddenly all kinds of video and pics and audio from Hunter Biden's personal devices are being plastered all over the net...

To me it just started like today, maybe there is still more to come...?

Anyways these are reportedly from that leak... That's Hunter with a bunch of girls. They look way underage to me...

If true this could crack things open again, hope lots more is leaked let's see. After Ghislaine Maxwell sentencing its absolutely vile that all her clients are not immediately investigated. This network must go down ASAP

DaG

Postby DaG » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:34 pm

^ pretty sure that pic of the kids and adult isn't from a leak, or at least the latest leak.

It's been on Reddit for 4-5 years now.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/104874975/

DaG

Postby DaG » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:37 pm

Interesting times for sure, but also primed for disinformation & shitposting.

I'm convinced Hunter is a sick fuck, I imagine most are, just be careful.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”