Shit you see that makes you politically ill Thread

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Shit you see that makes you politically ill Thread

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:39 pm

I'll start:

I see motherfuckers with these stickers on their cars everywhere around where I live. Can't fuckin stand it I wanna get out and smack some sense into these fucking people. Which says a lot because I am really an otherwise non-violent person, lol I always have to calm down and take a few breaths when I see em:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:42 pm

This stupid movie is being advertised all over the place.

It makes me physically ill. So many people here in Canada still gloat over this INSANE 'royal' family of racist genocidal slaver psychopaths it will make your head spin.
Personally I don't think the day can come too soon when the lot of them are stripped and hung out in the streets for all to see

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Blind mofos on Facebook posting pro-Hillary/Anti-Trump shit gloating over her as if she is really someone great to be admired, not having a fucking clue of global politics and/or history of elite power structures

Same people constantly posting other shit praising Obama or Michelle Obama as if these are also really good and admirable people.

Sometimes I try to get get a toe in to TRY to discuss some ideas but you get fucking NOWHERE, they are so blind and ignorant/stubborn is downright scary

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:50 pm

PS: sorry for the negative ranting, lol

its a difficult time for me when I am reminded how the majority of the masses STILL are totally asleep and are still 100% brainwashed by media propaganda.

They are everywhere; family, friends, loved ones etc. :( :( and they just don't wanna listen

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”