Site Admin

ITALY stands up to globalists (?)

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:30 pm

WONDERFUL:

Let us all get this anti-globalist/anti NWO Revolution going:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:36 pm

Admitted I do not know much about this Meloni woman, nor her party.

I just had a discussion with someone who claims that her and her party go much much further than this, and actually hate gays and are all white supremacist fascists.

Perhaps this is true I don't know yet, but the trends I'm seeing is to basically label everyone who resists globalism as such. The've done it in Canada and the US in spades.

Is she really 'far-right extremist'? Does she really want to make Italy 'White Supremacist', and eliminate all the LGBTQs? Or is this just another media slander because she isn't playing the new woke religion game?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:38 pm

Focus on what UNITES people, rather than what divides them.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:23 pm

Some say she is a WEF shill. /not really going after any of the specific major concerns like covid fraud/digital ID etc

I need to understand more.

Brazil I suspect will have a similar day Oct 2. Fascinating times

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:50 pm

Here she calls out Soros specifically:

All sounds sensible to me so far:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:17 am

Masato wrote:Admitted I do not know much about this Meloni woman, nor her party.

I just had a discussion with someone who claims that her and her party go much much further than this, and actually hate gays and are all white supremacist fascists.

Perhaps this is true I don't know yet, but the trends I'm seeing is to basically label everyone who resists globalism as such. The've done it in Canada and the US in spades.

Is she really 'far-right extremist'? Does she really want to make Italy 'White Supremacist', and eliminate all the LGBTQs? Or is this just another media slander because she isn't playing the new woke religion game?

She campaigned on banning gay adoption and in the 90s was openly a fan of Mussolini, though even then she never adopted full fascist views. What Meloni actually is, is a conservative. Not what we have come to understand as a conservative(a socially centre-leftist who likes low taxes), but an actual conservative, she believes what a conservative believed before they were watered down to soulless pawns of lobbyists, and on top of that is red pilled on MAGA type stuff.

So now Italy, Hungary, and Poland all openly call out Soros and believe the big evil conspiracy theories banned by Zuck and his ilk.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:59 pm

Seems good. However I’ve heard that she’s a WEF pawn.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”