Interesting article on how Obama is funding the SJW clowns

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Interesting article on how Obama is funding the SJW clowns

Postby Luigi » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:26 am

http://nypost.com/2015/11/14/how-obama- ... d-outrage/

My take on this is that this is why the left is outperforming the right. The right has utterly failed to organize in a similar way to counterbalance the influence of the left. Its too bad some guy like Reagan didnt read up on Alinsky, Burnays etc. and implement something similar. I think the root of it all is in the right-left dichotomy itself. Many professors see the merit of enlightenment principles which are classified in our dichotomous system as centre-left. They gain power in universities then selectively hire left wing professors and use social pressure to eliminate right wing sentiments and employees. Now we have this far left insanity and perhaps at long last society will realize that true liberals and conservatives have to stand together to stop this authoritarian cult.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:26 am

So funny after all my years of studying politics, history, and conspiracy, I still don't really have a clear grasp on what it means to be 'left' or 'right', lol

IDL

Postby IDL » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:41 am

I think it's safe to say that the Oligarch funded Cultural Marxism, which the SJW is a useful idiot for, falls on the left.

Communism in general is, but really I think it wraps around. Looking at something like the soviet union it is all about power. Far right ends up turning into that as well.

Both roads lead to totalitarianism when co opted.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”