Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield Team Up To Release ‘Holy Ears’ Cannabis Product

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield Team Up To Release ‘Holy Ears’ Cannabis Product

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:57 pm

Mike Tyson recently did commentary on AEW Rampage, and now his cannabis company is doing big things with his former rival Evander Holyfield.

Tyson and Holyfield recently spoke to HuffPost about the upcoming release of the “Holy Ears,” a line of THC- and Delta-8 THC-infused edibles coming in 2023. Tyson admitted that if he had been on cannabis at the time, he would have never bitten Holyfield’s ear off to begin with.

“If I was on cannabis, I wouldn’t have bit [Holyfield’s] ear!” Mike Tyson said.

Tyson noted that he used to smoke weed growing up but quit after losing his spot on the 1984 Olympic boxing team because of it.

“I’d get raving drunk, and people would say it was better than getting high,” Tyson said, adding that he came back to cannabis because he didn’t like the effect of other painkillers, such as opiates. “You can’t sh*t. You can’t do nothing.”

Holyfield admittingly wasn’t thrilled about the initial release of Tyson’s “Mike Bites” gummies that were designed as ears with a bite taken out of them. But after realizing Tyson was helping people with his products came around to the idea. In fact, Holyfield had never tried cannabis until his first sample of “Holy Ear” arrived at his home.

“I didn’t think it was funny at first, but then I realized Mike hadn’t been in more trouble for a while,” Holyfield said, adding that he appreciated how Tyson was helping people with his products. “I wanted to make sure I got home and didn’t do anything to anyone. I ate it and laid down. I woke up the next morning and was like, ‘Whoa.’”

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/1329424-mike-tyson-and-evander-holyfield-team-up-to-release-holy-ears-cannabis-product
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”