MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Krazy Horse Greatness

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:41 pm

This guy was underrated imo:

Enock

Postby Enock » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:29 pm

I'm a big Wanderlei fan but Krazy Horses fight with Kimura was pure vintage Krazy Horse ...100% Gold!

7:34 Charles starts to deliver.
8:20 - You remember Candylei Silva
9:00 - You remember
10:22 - DX Suckit Backflip Off Top turnbuckle
11:14 - Accepting Trophy while simulating jerking off
11:44 - Entire post fight speech

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:28 am

I really wonder sometimes how much of it may have been just an act. LOL maybe he is a really bright and well spoken guy but just tried to make a character like Sonnen or Conor but it didn't really work

I have a hard time believing that such a lunatic degenerate could achieve such levels of technical martial arts

But who knows, lol it does look genuine doesn't it ?

Wonder how popular he actually got in Japan. Did he do other any shows and events and commercials over there like Bob Sapp?

Enock

Postby Enock » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:40 am

Lol oh I believe he is just a legit loose cannon (his arrest record reflects that)...I've come across a few of these types over the years ...real playful joking kinda guys that can flip the switch in a blink of the eye and go full psycho mode just like that.

For years we all wondered if Krazy Horse really knocked out Wanderlei prior to his fight with Arona ....

Finally we got the confirmation recently from someone who was backstage and witnessed the event first hand.

Not to long ago Renzo Gracie was on the podcast London Real and Renzo was asked about Pride Stories he had and he brought up the backstage incident.

Renzo said after the video cuts out on the famous backstage footage posted on YouTube years ago what people didn't know was that when Krazy Horse came to he walked off and nobody paid attention to where he went ...

What Renzo said was that KH went and hid behind the curtain where the fighters make their entrances ...as Wanderlei was about to make his entrance Krazy Horse popped out and sucker punched Vanderlei then darted off as Team Chute Bixe revived the discombobulated Silva where he would make his walk to the ring and eventually beat the tough BTT Ricardo Arona.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:50 am

Wasn't there another altercation on video where Chute Boxe got revenge? I have a foggy memory of Krazy Horse getting fucked up backstage

Enock

Postby Enock » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:01 am

Masato wrote:Wasn't there another altercation on video where Chute Boxe got revenge? I have a foggy memory of Krazy Horse getting fucked up backstage

Yup yup - so the story I shared was apart of that time Chute Boxe jacked up Krazy ...same one you're thinking of.

Krazy Horse was back stage playing his music loud - Chute Boxe guys asked him to turn it down a couple times before they made their move ..Christano Marcelo ended up going 1-1 and choking out Krazy Horse ...the video shows it but mysteriously cut ...Krazy for years said he knocked out Wanderlei backstage but nobody would confirm it as the video has a part of it cut out ....

Return to “Super Dojo”