Pilot Flight Announcement

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Pilot Flight Announcement

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:15 am

Luigi wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:I dont know, if I have to..

Everyone here has taken backyard manuafctured drugs at some stage yet want to get all high and mighty about the vaccine

Dead from the neck up..

Normal drugs have to pass regulations(usually takes 7+ years) and the producers are legally liable if the drug causes you harm you werent warned about. Neither is true for covid vaccines.

"Normal drugs"

You sound like an expert.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:42 am

My body is a temple. Never taken a drug in my life.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:34 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:I dont know, if I have to..

Everyone here has taken backyard manuafctured drugs at some stage yet want to get all high and mighty about the vaccine

Dead from the neck up..

Normal drugs have to pass regulations(usually takes 7+ years) and the producers are legally liable if the drug causes you harm you werent warned about. Neither is true for covid vaccines.

"Normal drugs"

You sound like an expert.

Theres not really any other way to say it, its a very basic concept. Anything not given the exemptions these specific vaccines were given. I guess I could have said conventional pharmaceuticals if I wanted to sound like a flowery faggot.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Id point out that the vaccines for covid werent built from scratch and that the chinese didnt develop covid from scractch but rather a mutation of the sars virus which is a flu strain but then id be wasting my time by confusing you with simple facts

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Id point out that the vaccines for covid werent built from scratch and that the chinese didnt develop covid from scractch but rather a mutation of the sars virus which is a flu strain but then id be wasting my time by confusing you with simple facts

Emily is that you?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Id point out that the vaccines for covid werent built from scratch and that the chinese didnt develop covid from scractch but rather a mutation of the sars virus which is a flu strain but then id be wasting my time by confusing you with simple facts

Emily is that you?

Would explain a lot actually
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:31 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Emily is that you?

Ideologically akin, if not the same person.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:14 am

Diet Butcher wrote:

Emily is that you?

Did you hold your daughter's hair back when she sucked off the first white man you could convince to come over?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:15 am

Canuckster wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:

Emily is that you?

Would explain a lot actually

So what angle are you using to manipulate Masato's son into sending you those pics?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:28 am

Oh shut up retard
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”