Moose

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 3031
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1379

Re: Moose

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:42 am

id love to weld shut both ends of that drain with them in it and watch them die slowly.

User avatar
Rambo John J
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 11:39 pm
Reputation: 122

Postby Rambo John J » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:07 am

Masato wrote:Big fuckin moose:


Huge Huge

Those legs are 7 feet tall

User avatar
sparkuri
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:49 am
Reputation: 52

Postby sparkuri » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:58 am

Unreal animals.
I saw one in the grand tetons in 2019.
One outside Yellowstone in....86?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 15577
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 7160

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Nice to see some familiar faces here again..! Hope you dudes are well Rambo / sparkuri

How's the covid year been on ya?

User avatar
sparkuri
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:49 am
Reputation: 52

Postby sparkuri » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:22 pm

Masato wrote:Nice to see some familiar faces here again..! Hope you dudes are well Rambo / sparkuri

How's the covid year been on ya?


Brutal here, in the socialist state of Warshington.
I'm not even going around people because I really don't feel like catching the vaccine.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 15577
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 7160

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:33 pm

sparkuri wrote:
Masato wrote:Nice to see some familiar faces here again..! Hope you dudes are well Rambo / sparkuri

How's the covid year been on ya?


Brutal here, in the socialist state of Warshington.
I'm not even going around people because I really don't feel like catching the vaccine.


lol I know I've been catching myself lately being scared of vaxxed folk. I gotta stop that.

One store I've been going to throughout the whole thing has been super paranoid the whole time, treating me like a leper etc. Now I go in and the woman tells me she had her 2nd shot and is super sick and feverish with a blanket around her, with her clammy hands all over the products I need like there is no problem.

Either direction, paranoia ain't good lol. Vaxed and unvaxxed better learn to get along or there will be war lol

Washington State, eh? Don't know much about the politics but I know SW BC which is super close so the geography must be real pretty round there

Hang in there sparkuri! Nice to have you drop by. Where you hangin online these days? MMAC?

Peace

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 3031
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1379

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:33 am

Kill every single anglo saxon dog and east asian slant on earth.

Kill kill kill

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 6642
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3483

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:41 am

He spoke from an Anglo Saxon country.

User avatar
sparkuri
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:49 am
Reputation: 52

Postby sparkuri » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:11 pm

Masato wrote:
sparkuri wrote:
Masato wrote:Nice to see some familiar faces here again..! Hope you dudes are well Rambo / sparkuri

How's the covid year been on ya?


Brutal here, in the socialist state of Warshington.
I'm not even going around people because I really don't feel like catching the vaccine.


lol I know I've been catching myself lately being scared of vaxxed folk. I gotta stop that.

One store I've been going to throughout the whole thing has been super paranoid the whole time, treating me like a leper etc. Now I go in and the woman tells me she had her 2nd shot and is super sick and feverish with a blanket around her, with her clammy hands all over the products I need like there is no problem.

Either direction, paranoia ain't good lol. Vaxed and unvaxxed better learn to get along or there will be war lol

Washington State, eh? Don't know much about the politics but I know SW BC which is super close so the geography must be real pretty round there

Hang in there sparkuri! Nice to have you drop by. Where you hangin online these days? MMAC?

Peace



Been hanging out here & there, tmmac & the OG lately.
I only care about spreading info these days.

You're exactly right about how people treat each other. I had the same experience at grocery stores, felt like a Jew in Poland, staff following me around, people hiding behind columns; kicked out of Ace hardware, which seems to be having problems right now.

Family get-together tomorrow I and others won't be attending, shedding of vax spike proteins will not only be the true danger, but likely a planned depop effort.
I'll reassess that, in JUST A FEW MONTHS...

My time is now spent prepping, alone for the most part. Trying to find communities.
Or make them.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 15577
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 7160

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:37 pm

sparkuri wrote:
My time is now spent prepping, alone for the most part. Trying to find communities.
Or make them.


You have one here, bro. It is small, but it is true/honest. That's why I'm keeping alive even though under normal circumstances it would have been considered dead. Also keeping an archive of stuff here, we may be under the radar enough to avoid censorship a bit longer than other sites perhaps...

This is similar in my real life too, I'm nurturing a small trusted circle of friends that I know understand what's going on. These friends are like gold right now.
I've always said a handful of real friends is always worth more than a thousand followers or acquaintances that don't really care about you or won't understand.

If you are on Twitter you can find me there @MasatoToys

Twitter and this forum is pretty much all I do online anymore. I have continually felt better the more I've weened myself off the net and gotten back to real life things. Twitter is pure crazy these days though lol

Do you have access to getting out into nature? I am finding it to be potent medicine to the hysteria

Hang on brother, we are living in legendary times!! Life is no less precious. Enjoy and keep your mind body soul healthy and well :D


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests