This is just how I like this place, dead

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: This is just how I like this place, dead

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:33 am

Som-Pong wrote:I’m not bragging. Just pointing out that white is right. As Big Ben pointed out, your African idols are prolific when it comes to scumbag behavior in SEA. Just because the (((media))) doesn’t talk about it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Dear Dindu.

Please show me evidence of these African pedo rings operating in SEA, im sure the road to ruin will lead you to your own and the yellow kind.

Im sorry a bunch of Nigerians are doing better than you in BKK, maybe if you suck their dicks they might shout you a ladyboy

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:48 am

You seem sad lately.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:19 pm

Som-Pong wrote:He just needs a good fuck.

I made a portrait of him once;

Remember he is autistic.

Just found out one of my students is also autistic, I didn't know.
Asking if I'm gonna teach again.

I haven't answered yet.

I have another autistic young artist that I also used to teach but now I don't know how to teach him anymore.

Teaching is great and the kids love it but I don't need it for money and I'm having enough trouble just keeping myself strong these days, not much extra energy to spare teaching (I've set a rather high bar for my classes, I put a lot of work into it, sacrifice jiu jitsu and sleep-ins for it, etc). Sad but honest truth right now. I've been here before. Maybe teaching again would be good for me.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:33 am

Som-Pong wrote:You seem sad lately.

Evidence, where is it? I dont give a fuck what some fat white fag living in Issan of all places thinks (plus you said yourself you think hes a bitch - your words not mine)

So show me the darkie run child rape rings, for each one ill show you 10 run by (((ANGLO SAXONS AND OTHER NORTHERN EUROS)))

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:14 am

Oh shit, now he’s going to be sad. Just like you.
I’m not going to spend my finite life scouring YouTube for videos of kiddie diddlers.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:18 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

Evidence, where is it? I dont give a fuck what some fat white fag living in Issan of all places thinks (plus you said yourself you think hes a bitch - your words not mine)

So show me the darkie run child rape rings, for each one ill show you 10 run by (((ANGLO SAXONS AND OTHER NORTHERN EUROS)))

:( :( :(

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:14 pm

You know where 10 child pedo rings are and you haven't turned them into the authorities?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Big Ben!! :D

Good to see ya man

checked our sales report, lately? :D hope you are well dude

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:09 am

Masato wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Big Ben!! :D

Good to see ya man

checked our sales report, lately? :D hope you are well dude

Weirdly enough I did. In the last year sales have been strongest in China, where we managed to sell a grand total of 1 copy. Pretty sure it was Diet Butcher or Winnson.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:59 am

Fucking losers lolz

Return to “Anarchy Zone”