red dead redemption 2 gameplay

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: red dead redemption 2 gameplay

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:16 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Your schtick is getting tiresome, you're not getting a rise out of anyone with it, I really don't know why you bother.

I fucken wish we meet irl one day but fuck going to that frozen shithole

You’d get grapplecucked.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:26 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Your schtick is getting tiresome, you're not getting a rise out of anyone with it, I really don't know why you bother.

I fucken wish we meet irl one day but fuck going to that frozen shithole

You’d get grapplecucked.

I laughed while you slept under the umbrellas on beach rd after blowign the 500bht chump change I made you fuck off with

While I got my cock sucked by a thai girl you couldnt even look at without her crying in disgust

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:25 am

555 righto!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:03 am

omfg!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:49 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:The thing about this game is that it is incredibly complex and allows you to play your character honorably or dishonorably, your actions within the game be it stealing, killing, helping people in their day to day lives, or what have you, have real life implications within the game on your honor gauge and how the people and the world around you perceive your character, which will ultimately affect both how the storyline plays out and what your ending is going to be. It truly is remarkable the depth given to every aspect of your life within this game. I won't spoil it with any details, but the main character, Arthur Morgan, This game is a tale of redemption for his soul and is truly the greatest thing I've ever played as a game or watched as a movie. The company, rockstar who did gta as well, I don't think they get enough credit for what they pulled off here, both cinematically, emotionally and technically. You will genuinely give a shit about these characters. It's part of the reason I had to stop mid way in this game and put it down. To tell you why would be too big of a spoiler.

Also this game can be played for a long ass time completely separate from the engaging the actual games story line and I highly, highly recommend this path. The story, the number of random sub story lines is immense and you can wander the game world forever just running into random people, playing some side quests that range from downright hilarious to out and out horrific and creepy. It truly is the essence of open world.

I found as i played it that playing dishonorably quickly becomes distasteful and the game really encourages you to want to play honorably, however, sometimes your very survival depends upon being dishonorable. For example a quick killing of someone innocent puts a quick hit on your honor meter, with no immediate results from your actions becoming apparent but if you pay attention as you play, you will start to see the subtle shifts in how the world interacts with you If you keep being dishonorable, people can tell if you're a scumbag.

I don't want to post too much gameplay as if you get into it, you might get some spoilers in the game. I'll post some stuff.

As far as complexity of games, they've really maxed out what they can do, at this point its all subtle game frame rates and subtle graphical improvements at this point. What rockstar did here was elevate the games production value so high, I can't see them making something so absolutely jaw droppingly beautiful or a game that makes you care so much about your characters again.I guess anything is possible .

This game is such a high watermark and even if you're a non gamer I would recommend you play this game as you won't be disappointed. Even my wife who hates games came down once while I was playing and said "holy shit, this looks amazing what is it"? She then sat down for a half hour and watched me play, which she never does.

And don't get me started about the bond that starts to occur with your horse because you have to take care of that thing, feed it, groom it, brush it, in much of the game its your only companion for a lot of the games more remote locations. And god help you if that thing dies while you're up in the snowy mountains, you're going to have a bad time.

That body of text was so fucking gay to read that I felt like I was contracting the aids virus the entire time reading it.

"dont get me started on the bond that starts to occure with your horse"

Go buy a my little pony you shit eating child rapist

So i guess you know what its like to contact the aids virus huh?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:56 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:28 pm

This game can also get very very dark.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:45 am

uses this to groom young kids

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:14 am

Just arrived today along with an external hard drive. I’ll fuck the shit out of the horse

Return to “Anarchy Zone”