Took my son to emergency

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Took my son to emergency

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:01 am

He’s ok now.

Panicked past few hours.

Some asshole at jiu jitsu thought it would be cool to go 100% on a 13 year old. Dude was way over 200 lbs but I saw him putting absolutely all his weight on him crushing him completely.

My son told me later that he was tapping at the guy didn’t stop. I saw it and called the match to save him.

At first I thought he was fine, he said he was fine and he’s pretty tough. He said he was ok and let me finish some rounds. But he never got better and his breathing just got more and more fucked up. After 15 minutes he started breathing really fucked up and started shaking.

I took him home but in the car he just got worse he couldn’t get his breath back and started going into shock, tingling and shaking and can’t breathe.

I drive fast to the hospital and take him to emergency

I won’t get into how shitty it was at the hospital but end result he got his lungs completely deflated and ribs crushed and for some reason he couldn’t inflate them again. The shallow breathing was like hyperventilating so he want getting enough O2 and that’s what caused the tingling and shaking.

Do they gave him some calming meds and oxygen and eventually he calmed down and got his breath back. X-ray shows no signs of punctured lungs but ribs may be compromised

I don’t know what to do about the guy at the club. Is he retarded?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:10 am

Hospital experience was awful

One of the nurses told a lie and said I threatened to kill everyone.

They all protected her and wouldn’t tell me who said that but they were all getting on me saying they were gonna call the cops.

I was upset because they were all standing around like sloths while my kid can’t fuckin breathe but I never said anything like that to threaten anyone. I know this.

Lazy uncompassionate assholes.

They were more concerned about the paperwork than the child right in front of them convulsing and unable to breathe. I demand they help him first and they all start focusing on me, ignoring the child next to them who can’t fucking breathe.

So infuriating. We waited maybe an hour before anything of substance was done.

Oh yeah he kept saying he wanted to see his mom but they refused to let her in because new covid restrictions says only 1 parent allowed in. I said switch I’ll go wait and she can come in , my son was scared and pleading for his mom. They kept saying impossible because covid.

Eventually they let her in but I think only because they were happy to get rid of me, lol. Some dumbasses tried to stop the switch though, because covid regulations. More important to them than letting a child who can’t breathe see his mother.

Those fucks man. I never threatened anyone but it sure was hard to deal with those people who clearly didn’t give a fuck about my son.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:12 am

What to do about the guy that hurt him.

I didn’t fully understand how bad it was until after we had left.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:13 am

I want to give him the same experience for karma but don’t want to start shit with respect to the club owner.

I’ll talk to the instructor see what he thinks. He saw it happen.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:17 am

Glad to hear your son is okay now.

As for the dick at the club, at the very least some serious words need to be spoken to him.

How old is this person? If we are talking about a full-grown adult then maybe invite him to do some sparring with you and then put him to sleep? I don't think seriously damaging him is cool, but letting him go to sleep while tapping should teach him the lesson he needs. Just make sure to tell him why he is going to sleep while it is happening and afterward as well. Don't want there to be any chance of the lesson not being understood.

To me, it isn't so much the going 100% that is the problem, it is the fact that he didn't respect the tap.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:19 am

Going 100% is still a huge part of the problem.

I’ve rolled with kids lots you have to respect the physics of em. If you put your weight into things you will just snap them.

Not to mention rolling with your ego. FFS it’s not a tournament or ufc, we are training with kids, relax.
There is no pride at stake here.

I think maybe the guy has problems. Will keep you posted.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:38 am

Definitely tap him out, but don't be a dick to him.

Hope your son is ok.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:51 am

penxv wrote:Definitely tap him out, but don't be a dick to him.

That’s a fine line, lol

I don’t know what I will do. It’s 2 am here I am still up rattled.

Go sleep see what happens tomorrow.

In the end my son is ok and sleeping.

He was super high from the drugs they gave him lol. Said he was hallucinating shit and talking like a stoner

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:08 am

LOL just LOL

Fuck white people and their kids

Weak weak weak

LIL Vutu would crush your son like a lil bitch

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:13 am

Glad to hear he's ok.
Hire someone to fuck that guy up permanently.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”