Took my son to emergency

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Took my son to emergency

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:13 am

Som-Pong wrote:I haven't got a problem with adults and kids fornicating together.

FIXED for accuracy

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Masato wrote:Hospital experience was awful

One of the nurses told a lie and said I threatened to kill everyone.

They all protected her and wouldn’t tell me who said that but they were all getting on me saying they were gonna call the cops.

I was upset because they were all standing around like sloths while my kid can’t fuckin breathe but I never said anything like that to threaten anyone. I know this.

Lazy uncompassionate assholes.

They were more concerned about the paperwork than the child right in front of them convulsing and unable to breathe. I demand they help him first and they all start focusing on me, ignoring the child next to them who can’t fucking breathe.

So infuriating. We waited maybe an hour before anything of substance was done.

Oh yeah he kept saying he wanted to see his mom but they refused to let her in because new covid restrictions says only 1 parent allowed in. I said switch I’ll go wait and she can come in , my son was scared and pleading for his mom. They kept saying impossible because covid.

Eventually they let her in but I think only because they were happy to get rid of me, lol. Some dumbasses tried to stop the switch though, because covid regulations. More important to them than letting a child who can’t breathe see his mother.

Those fucks man. I never threatened anyone but it sure was hard to deal with those people who clearly didn’t give a fuck about my son.

This makes me furious. Never go to that hospital again.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Most Canadian hospitals are like that, I took my gf to the ER for a pretty serious issue and was waiting 6 hours before we even saw a doctor. When my appendix burst it was about 5 hours but that was pre-covid. Both times I had to deal with incompetent ESL staff but during covid it was a lot worse because they had a built in excuse to be rude. The receptionist gave me a big pamphlet describing the same covid symptoms you see described everywhere with the same big pictures always accompanying them and asked if we had experienced and of the symptoms. I look it over for 5-10 seconds and say no, and the lady says 'DID YOU EVEN READ IT?!" Calm down idiot I get it you dont like your job but dont take it out on me. Im not going to spend 5 minutes reading your novel on sore throats and fatigue. And there was covid BS every step of the way, social distancing in the waiting room meant that a few people filled the room so everyone else sat on the floor in the hallways, etc.

As for the gym meat head, the simple solution is to give him the benefit of the doubt but explain to him that your son will never roll with him again despite that. He will feel the gravity of his mistake and there will be no further gym drama.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:04 pm

Thanks Luigi. Yes I've been trying to wrap my head around it for a week. Still can't fathom. The staff there must be numb to it or something, for their own psychological protection they must have to block off their compassion and empathy. Perhaps with time it just starts to calcify and they don't register anymore.

Imagine honestly if everyone there was as alarmed as me at the sight of my son. I suppose they need a level of emotional distance but man I think they took it too far.

Good to see you, Shinkicker, hope you are still OK and doing well (under the circumstances). My town is getting some restrictions lifted this week, wife can re-open again. I am skeptical how long but I'll take the breathing space while I can before they dunk us back under the water again lol

Son is doing well, no ribs broken no pain there but he still complains about his lungs hurting, says they get tired. He worked the hell out of them that night so maybe that makes sense. Hope he's not just spooked to train again. I'm not gonna push him, we'll see what happens.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:46 am

8 days later still posting this shit

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:19 am

10 years later, still posting your shit
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:47 am

Canuckster wrote:10 years later, still posting your shit

wow just WOW

So were you the one hard grinding yourself into his son?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:10 pm

LOL

Zing!
:D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:26 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

wow just WOW

So were you the one hard grinding yourself into his son?

No, I have trained with him but am respectful and would never dream of trying to harm a child and I understand how far to go, for the guy that did it though, it was probably a good thing I wasn't there.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm

The owner/instructor saw it, knows the guy, and sees it as just a BJJ mishap.

I am going to go along with that narrative so as to avoid drama but I keep looking at the dude, there is something wrong with him. Spidey senses tingling, lol

I don't like bad blood at a club, will keep it to myself but there is a bit I can't deny.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”