The hottest woman who has ever lived

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: The hottest woman who has ever lived

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:13 pm

I just got done helping a little old Filipino lady apply for her covid relief cheque.

I've held off so far this season but now my afternoon is clear and I'm going to hit the rum and egg nog. Got two ozs of weed jarred, Rockstar and MK Ultra strains (two favorites) six packs of thc gummies and a bottle of tincture. It's time to relax.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:15 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:I find it very cool to be in company with folks who genuinely don't give a fuck and are not triggered in the least by Vutu's posts. That's rare these days. (or at least that's the vibe I get).
Some people would straight up lose their minds.

Not that I'm condoning his posts, just saying good to have a thick skinned forum is all

Merry Christmas, Vutu!

Look at it this way. At least you're not faced with a deluge of new sign ups around here the way, say, Yoshida is.

Vutu keeps the runway clear.

That used to bug me, but now I kind of like it lol

I have no use for constant daily forum banter anymore. This place is perfect for a healthy lifestyle. A little bump, some jokes and news and then turn the damn thing off and get back to reality. Those forums stole years of my life before, lol life is too precious to chain it to our computer screens.

Had a peek at EYs again the other day because of the alt thread and my god he still goes 24-7? So ill

Thanks Vutu!! :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:17 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I just got done helping a little old Filipino lady apply for her covid relief cheque.

I've held off so far this season but now my afternoon is clear and I'm going to hit the rum and egg nog. Got two ozs of weed jarred, Rockstar and MK Ultra strains (two favorites) six packs of thc gummies and a bottle of tincture. It's time to relax.

That sounds amazing. I've told you before I know your town quite well. A nice relaxing day out there is extra sweet. How far do you have to go to see the water?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:49 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I just got done helping a little old Filipino lady apply for her covid relief cheque.

That sounds amazing. I've told you before I know your town quite well. A nice relaxing day out there is extra sweet. How far do you have to go to see the water?

Couple of blocks. The whole village is like four blocks deep by two blocks wide. Then there's the waterfront park. Around 1000 residents here they say, but that's about to change next year of course with the Sewell's monster condo development. Six towers full of mainland Chinamen incoming, the Bay will be ruined of course. The Sewell's really must have greased some palms eh. They were caught with their pants down doing 'pre sale' advertising in China before they even had West Vancouver council's approval and the shitbags still passed it.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:14 pm

hahahahaha whitey is begging for the vermin in Canada

Come to Sydney and see what your future holds

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:38 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:I find it very cool to be in company with folks who genuinely don't give a fuck and are not triggered in the least by Vutu's posts. That's rare these days. (or at least that's the vibe I get).
Some people would straight up lose their minds.

Not that I'm condoning his posts, just saying good to have a thick skinned forum is all

Merry Christmas, Vutu!

Look at it this way. At least you're not faced with a deluge of new sign ups around here the way, say, Yoshida is.

Vutu keeps the runway clear.

Even the bots steer clear of Jesus cuck.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:44 am

The hottest woman to ever live is Sofia Loren so you can close the thread now
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:51 am

Canuckster wrote:The hottest woman to ever live is Sofia Loren so you can close the thread now

Shakira Caine

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:55 am

lolololololol!

You want it so bad to be a white woman but even you know thats biologically impossible

Just look at your white whore mothers who probably looked the other way when uncle Peter raped you.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:00 am

Incest far more prevalent in the aboriginal community.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”