A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: The hottest woman who has ever lived

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:47 pm

If you bogalogoo put a ring on it

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Jay Z is just a puppet face of a much larger operation. Beyoncé too. To give sole credit to them for their fame and net worth is absurd. They have help from so many twisted places creating their images. Doubt either of them can even add.

Then again neither can I so whatever lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:39 pm

Masato wrote:Jay Z is just a puppet face of a much larger operation. Beyoncé too. To give sole credit to them for their fame and net worth is absurd. They have help from so many twisted places creating their images. Doubt either of them can even add.

Hey skipper, is it possible to change this black page background color around here to something a little bit easier on the eyes?

I'm getting sick of looking at black everywhere; it's really played out at this point.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Jay Z is just a puppet face of a much larger operation. Beyoncé too. To give sole credit to them for their fame and net worth is absurd. They have help from so many twisted places creating their images. Doubt either of them can even add.

Hey skipper, is it possible to change this black page background color around here to something a little bit easier on the eyes?

I'm getting sick of looking at black everywhere; it's really played out at this point.

Aw, really? I love this setup! I find it so much more relaxing than white BG forums, this grey is taken from Sherdog which I trolled for years before getting that boot.

I'm not savvy enough to change that myself, I'd have to pay my web guy to make the change, don't know how much.

Curious which color combos you personally find most pleasing for forums.

maybe Luigi can help you out, he seems to have hacked this place somehow and changed colors:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6598

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:07 pm

Okay retard with the ugly worthless kids and worthless life drawing fag pics, who exactly is controlling JayZ (who I never mentioned) ? without that detail youre full of shit.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Back on the black tar there? thats gotta suck

Dont worry youre in close proximity to Sikh bulls who will bred the women in your pathetic life

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:27 pm

Wow Vutu's extra grumpy today

what's goin on down there?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:29 pm

I find it very cool to be in company with folks who genuinely don't give a fuck and are not triggered in the least by Vutu's posts. That's rare these days. (or at least that's the vibe I get).
Some people would straight up lose their minds.

Not that I'm condoning his posts, just saying good to have a thick skinned forum is all

Merry Christmas, Vutu!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Post a pic of your white cunt wife faggot, the one who openly cheats on you.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:04 pm

Masato wrote:I find it very cool to be in company with folks who genuinely don't give a fuck and are not triggered in the least by Vutu's posts. That's rare these days. (or at least that's the vibe I get).
Some people would straight up lose their minds.

Not that I'm condoning his posts, just saying good to have a thick skinned forum is all

Merry Christmas, Vutu!

Look at it this way. At least you're not faced with a deluge of new sign ups around here the way, say, Yoshida is.

Vutu keeps the runway clear.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”