Canuckster's thread

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Canuckster's thread

Postby Masato » Tue May 24, 2022 11:58 am

Canuckster wrote:

Jim delivers Bruce Campbells iconic Groovy line.
Earthworm Jim delivers Bruce Campbells iconic Groovy line

There is an evil Dead joke at the very very very end credits screne of the new Dr Strange movie

I laughed. Kids didn't get it :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 24, 2022 4:18 pm

Canuckster wrote:

That was a cool vid

You really gonna try to restore it by the end of summer?? That seems fast to me but I don't know anything about that stuff

Cool project!!

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue May 24, 2022 4:41 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

That was a cool vid

You really gonna try to restore it by the end of summer?? That seems fast to me but I don't know anything about that stuff

Cool project!!

Is that Canuckster's voice? Not how I imagined it at all, LOL... I thought he'd sound like Vince McMahan for some odd reason.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 24, 2022 11:59 pm

Heh,yeah, that's me
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 25, 2022 12:05 am

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

That was a cool vid

Cool project!!

No, we couldn't restore by the end of summer if we tried, my brother and I will be going back to do another video to simply try and get it running. There's a whole genre of these kinds of videos called "will it run" usually old barn finds like that one that has sat for decades. If the cars subframe hasn't rotted out we will consider picking it up and doing a restoration. Even fully restored these vehicles don't carry a lot of value, so you'd be hard pressed to get your money out of what a full restoration would cost you.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:04 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:15 pm

Canuckster wrote:

LOLOLOL now do Rose Namajunas vs Esparza :D :D

You're heading down a dangerous path dude, lol soon you'll be entering shoop tournaments @ Sherdog!! :D :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:24 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:19 pm

Canuckster wrote:

LOL

I hadn't seen until recently the theory that Obama's kids are actually the children of another couple that friends with the Obamas.
(11:16 mark of your vid)
The resemblances are uncanny, I don't think its too far fetched at all

Obama has like zero history, anywhere no college records no birth certificate no history as a lawyer etc etc etc

Super interesting its like that are a totally manufactured set of characters

Song is hilarious lol

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”