Coughing up black shit...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Coughing up black shit...

Postby Winnson » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Masato wrote:^^ OK Mr. Smart Guy... then what I supposed to do with all this fantastic weed I just scored?

Looks good.

I said take a break, not swear off the stuff forever. A week or two should clear things up and it does a body good to clear your head once in a while.

Lowers your tolerance and gives you a better buzz.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Black stuff possibly caused by govt for all the anti Hilary stiff you been saying. They feed it into air conditioning system.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Make sure you turn off the fan before you sleep.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:10 am

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Coughing up black shit ain't good. I would say use the bong if you don't like vaping, at least it traps the worst of the burnt shit.

Does it? I am really not sure...

The part of my bong where the bowl goes always gets filled up with gunk, I have to clean it out regularly, lots thick black stuff. Yet everything that passes through that part of the bong is supposed to be only whatever has already passed through the water

I would think the water would act as a filter too but then where is all that stuff accumulating from? It is nasty, lol I can't imagine such stuff in my lungs. (that's not what I am coughin up btw)

Yeah, the bong catches some of the particles, but the smoke is so much more than a toke, and you're sucking up moisture, so it's not great. I use a bong mostly and I'm now, finally after all these years, using tissue paper as a filter. That tissue turns black very quickly, I can only imagine what my lungs must look like.

Since I've been using the filter, I'm much better.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:24 am

^ what do you mean by 'tissue paper'?

like toilet paper? Or some craft kinda stuff?

Did you make a secure filter from it? Or do you just hold it over the end of the bong?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:00 am

Masato wrote:^ what do you mean by 'tissue paper'?

like toilet paper? Or some craft kinda stuff?

Did you make a secure filter from it? Or do you just hold it over the end of the bong?

Tissue paper as in tissue paper,

I just take a few sheets put them together and roll them, then stick them in the neck of the pipe.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:19 am

Masato wrote:Just saw Ben's post, thanks bro

I was thinking of that. Or making tea or something? Make it more of a slower ritual rather than the fast sudden-gratification hits I'm used to.

But I don't know much about this, if its more expensive to use like this, what the potency is etc.

I've tried vaping, I don't really dig it

maybe it just time for a change. Like a new chapter in life. Like I said turning 40 really made me start to see a bunch of things differently, perhaps its just time to grow up past this phase, who knows? Maybe it will be good for me in more ways than just the way my lungs feel

Eating weed is a totally different animal Masato. I get fucked up like I`m on methadone or something. It`s a totally different, much heavier buzz. I wouldn't even call it a buzz, it`s more like a heavy narcotic stone.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:24 am

Masato wrote:^^ OK Mr. Smart Guy... then what I supposed to do with all this fantastic weed I just scored?

A few weeks in the curing jar won't hurt that nice looking weed a bit. Just take a breather (lol?) from toking for a while Masato.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”