Went to my first Acupunture treatment the other day

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Went to my first Acupunture treatment the other day

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Had a weird pain/sensation in my leg... tingling, like my foot was going to sleep all the time. Felt like circulation was fucked up or blocked.

Wife says to go get it checked but I am tired of western doctors, they will just put me through weeks of dumb tests and then give me pills or say they can't help etc. So my wife says go see this guy next door to her studio... she says she was impressed by him. So what the hell, I went.

Guy is the real deal, can read/write in english, Korean, chinese, maybe more. Studied in many different countries, degrees and diplomas up the yin yang, practiced all over the world.

Badass mofo, has all kinds of herbs etc in the back

http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news-s ... -learning/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Asked me a bunch of questions, looked at my tongue etc

Said I was in perfect health but my chi is not flowing/pumping as strong as it should, says its why I have generally low energy etc... he says circulation can be affected by this.

So he does the treatment and I don't have the heart to lie to him, I say I feel no different afterwards. He was a bit embarrassed but said give it time because it doesn't always work right away and he insists he did the correct treatment.

Well next day it was 90% better. Today almost gone. Tempting to go back for more, open those blockages fully

Oh, he is cool about money, insisted I could pay him anytime, no worries. He takes no electronic money. I paid him the next day he was genuinely surprised.

I think he is an honest doctor who believes in Chinese medicine and honestly wants to help people (not looking for status or wealth like most western docs)

cool experience.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:05 pm

damn, nice, i should go see him
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”