Gook group thinking is fucking annoying

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Gook group thinking is fucking annoying

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:14 am

There is no fucking advantage to this slanty eyed group thinking bullshit.

How did it come about? is it because they have very little physical diversity so see each other as one being?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:29 am

Please elaborate on gook group think.

I thought we had a consensus on cabbage heads.

No wait, that was turnip heads.

Please clarify your racial slurs beforehand so that those of us in remedial class can keep up.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:03 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:08 am

PS:

ALL group thinking is fucking annoying. We have plenty of it here in Canadiana too and it sucks. I blame mainstream media and entertainment, people take that shit lightly but its straight-on group-think manipulation imo. Scary shit.

Was browsing the MMAC yesterday, surprised to see a good number of quality threads there started by Vutu. No racist shit or nuthin. Apparently, this place is where he has chosen release/detox his tourettes-like thoughts and urges. While I'll admit I was a bit jelly not being able to see the better sides of the man, I suppose I can take some satisfaction that I am somehow helping someone with a clear sort of disorder. When purged of these tendencies here at MT, he surprisingly appears like a somewhat normal human being!

Glad to help, Vutu.

See ya around

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 pm

I can't stand eating fucking turnip.

Shit's disgusting
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:54 pm

MMAC must be some kind of code for something, like an abbreviation or similar

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Masato wrote:PS:

ALL group thinking is fucking annoying. We have plenty of it here in Canadiana too and it sucks. I blame mainstream media and entertainment, people take that shit lightly but its straight-on group-think manipulation imo. Scary shit.

Was browsing the MMAC yesterday, surprised to see a good number of quality threads there started by Vutu. No racist shit or nuthin. Apparently, this place is where he has chosen release/detox his tourettes-like thoughts and urges. While I'll admit I was a bit jelly not being able to see the better sides of the man, I suppose I can take some satisfaction that I am somehow helping someone with a clear sort of disorder. When purged of these tendencies here at MT, he surprisingly appears like a somewhat normal human being!

Glad to help, Vutu.

See ya around

Thanks cock breath. Group thinking doesnt exist in Canada like it does among the gooks. Go to any korea town and youll see those slanty eyed slaves of the nips all dressing, acting and eating the same shit.

Look out for sun visors

Anyone who has has the displeasure of working with gooks in the corporate world will attest that they will ALWAYS follow the most popular opinion regardless, lol they cry about the bamboo ceiling but the truth is that being a conformist wont get you anywhere in the west.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:15 pm

A friend of mine in Canada wanted me to bring back some sun visors. LOL... do they think this shit is cool now or what?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Lol. I see people with those from time to time, they're always Asian.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:A friend of mine in Canada wanted me to bring back some sun visors. LOL... do they think this shit is cool now or what?

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”