Masato
Site Admin

International Shooping League

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:02 pm

^^^ HOLY SHIT those are golden, man

I miss being in there :(

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:40 pm

I pulled a Johnny Hendricks on my shoop. Didn't really have time, but gave it a solid 70% effort :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Welcome back Sheets!

which one was yours?

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Mortal Kombat gif. Only had about 1 and a half hours to work on it, lotsa little mess ups, and had to cut it short :(

Got dubbs for saying this on Sherdog about a match with Gina C vs Tate though, so done Sherdog for awhile again....

I would LOVE to watch these 2 go at it...

[spoiler]...neked....[spoiler]...my dick = special guest referee...[spoiler]...ref gets to do full cavity on both before, during, after fight...[spoiler]....by ref, I meant my dick....[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 pm

sheetsMMAfan wrote:I pulled a Johnny Hendricks on my shoop. Didn't really have time, but gave it a solid 70% effort :)

I gave 100% and still got slaughtered by EOW. I might need to rethink my usual attack strategy of outdated pop culture references if want to make a run at the championship.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Empty Emp wrote:
sheetsMMAfan wrote:I pulled a Johnny Hendricks on my shoop. Didn't really have time, but gave it a solid 70% effort :)

I gave 100% and still got slaughtered by EOW. I might need to rethink my usual attack strategy of outdated pop culture references if want to make a run at the championship.

lol

Yeah, you could probably win the whole thing on Miley Cyrus jokes - but would you want to?? lol

Go out swinging vs playing it safe

I love inside jokes but have to remind myself sometimes how many people won't get it

EOW

Postby EOW » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:27 am

Hey Guys - hope everybody is well.

Sucks that you cannot get back into Sherdog Masato - we miss your work over there. Like I said to a few people, It is definitely a loss to Sherdog to not have you around anymore.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:36 am

EOW wrote:Hey Guys - hope everybody is well.

Sucks that you cannot get back into Sherdog Masato - we miss your work over there. Like I said to a few people, It is definitely a loss to Sherdog to not have you around anymore.

As I posted in your 'Latest Project' thread:

The things that go down in Sherdog P&M are so great, it is really some of the best/unique content they have and they don't even know it.

Not only are they blocking their best shit off from the rest of the world, but they are TOTALLY not seeing the value of talent they have at their fingertips. They police you guys like fucking hooligans, but should be paying your asses to make original Sherdog exclusives.

This is sort of the crux of the problem I had with them; I saw us as bringing value to the forum that I loved, but they kept making it into a problem.

Fucking awesome work EOW I am truly inspired.

I have a friend who has offered to teach me after-effects, I TOTALLY want to figure out how to start making videos (cuz ain't nobody reading my long-ass articles, lol)

fungi

Postby fungi » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 pm

AfterEffects is some sophisticated stuff. One can do wonders with it. Never worked with it, but have "tasted" some of the possibilities, it could take any shooper's game to another another level, like 2 levels up, right away.

p.s. Masato, I know it's a question of principle. But you can register on s-dog on some other computer (work, library, etc) and then log in thru tor browser. anywho, by hiding f7 they did screw the pooch.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:56 pm

fungi wrote:AfterEffects is some sophisticated stuff. One can do wonders with it. Never worked with it, but have "tasted" some of the possibilities, it could take any shooper's game to another another level, like 2 levels up, right away.

p.s. Masato, I know it's a question of principle. But you can register on s-dog on some other computer (work, library, etc) and then log in thru tor browser. anywho, by hiding f7 they did screw the pooch.

Hey man

No I can't. Its an IP ban. I could make an account from a different location (would need a crypto-email too)...
but if I want to login from my regular location it won't work.

It's all for homeland security you must understand. Sherdog is keeping you safe and protecting your freedom.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”