Daughter of Stanley Kubrick on Activism/Awakening

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Daughter of Stanley Kubrick on Activism/Awakening

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Hey all - the CT movement is growing SO fast...

This is a big name that just joined, going on the Alex Jones show to discuss her views. Her father Stanley Kubrick was obviously trying to expose a lot of shit but was silenced in the end...

Lets hope this trend continues and more truth can come out

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:26 pm

She nails it at 13:00

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:20 am

She seems to know her stuff, not a space cadet type. I wonder what she knows about Kubrick's moon landing work?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Yes, the idea of Kubrick being in the know for high-level shit is a fascinating one.

Eyes Wide Shut imo is more than just a film, it was his deathbed confession. I wish to god I could see his unedited version before they snuffed him and gave us the safe cut.

His daughter should talk more about that imo. I haven't seen anything from her since that interview.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:01 pm

I once tried to track down an original screenplay, and I found a couple that claimed to be the real deal, but they had nothing different in them to the movie script. I figure that they were the "official" original screenplay and not the actual one.

I would like to see her asked about his death, and what she thought he was trying to say in the movie.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Its clear what he was trying to say in the movie imo. Its super clear, there is nothing to decode. He is showing us what secret societies look like. Its an expose of what goes on.

What I think that was deleted were some scenes of some of the NASTY shit that goes on. People see the film and say 'so what?' a bunch of rich people dress up in mask and have orgies. So what?

My suspicion is that Kubrick showed some of the darker sides - things that would make the public say WTF? Does that really happen?

The current script is meaningless, whereas I think Kubrick intended to drop a bomb.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Im really starting to see the point of the reason for secret societies and occult knowledge for the people willing to put in the work to attain it. Kubrick films are no exception. If you dont have the eyes to see, you cannot access the knowledge.

basically, would you want bubba from down the street with access to knowledge that say would allow him to build a nuclear bomb with dish soap and a car battery?

Im not saying what these people hold is that important but essentially, they want to ensure that people who earn it, deserve it. and there are a lot of dumb fucking cunts that would take the info and do dumb shit with it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Masato wrote:Its clear what he was trying to say in the movie imo. Its super clear, there is nothing to decode. He is showing us what secret societies look like. Its an expose of what goes on.

What I think that was deleted were some scenes of some of the NASTY shit that goes on. People see the film and say 'so what?' a bunch of rich people dress up in mask and have orgies. So what?

My suspicion is that Kubrick showed some of the darker sides - things that would make the public say WTF? Does that really happen?

The current script is meaningless, whereas I think Kubrick intended to drop a bomb.

The comment on secret societies is obvious, but I think it goes a bit deeper than that, or at least its original intent was to go a bit deeper.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:31 am

Deeper into what, then? The way our culture turns a blind eye to it? The way humanity in general is possibly susceptible to the very evils we fear?

Its a fascinating movie. Maybe I am being too blunt. What did you get from it?

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:37 am

I think he was pointing out that we do not live in a predominantly christian society like we think we do. Underneath the thin veneer of christian and family values, a darker, more ancient religion has always existed, and its values are really what society is living under. The secret society side of it just showed how these people act in private, and the power that they have to cover their tracks if something doesn't go to plan. The other constant message that is still throughout the watered down version, is that we live in a society controlled by believers of an ancient "occult" religion. What we saw at the private party, was a manifestation of that.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”