Greatest Story Never Told

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Greatest Story Never Told

Postby Canuckster » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:31 pm

this is an excellent documentary totally worth watching. i know its not all entirely accurate, but its very well done and paints a much different picture of the war that we aren't told.

hope you have 6 hours to kill:

*edit: Youtube took this down.

*edit: Youtube took this down again.

*edit:Watch on LiveLeak:[/b] http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528

*edit: Liveleak now gone too. Watch on Bitchute:

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:12 am

Will try to watch when I get home. Can't watch stuff with sound at school. It alerts the other teachers to my alkyhaul stank.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:59 am

im about 2and a half hours in so far, its goddamn fantastic. very well done and keeps your interest.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:06 pm

What is the theme?

An accurate portrayal of Hitler and his roots/ideologies etc?

A hardcore CT Holocaust revisionist exploration?

I like both :)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Hard to quantify, it seems to be a telling of the story of ww2 and how it was tied to ww1 and the nature of hitlers relationship to the world powers and how it played out. It really is damn good.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Great, will watch.

I don't know wtf went down during those years, but I know enough to know that the story we are fed culturally is fucking bedtime story. Always fascinated in anyone's research into fresh perspectives. It just can't be wrapped up with the neat little bow like we learn @ school and in the movies.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:55 pm

this movie does a great job of connecting events and pointing out allied hypocrisy in the decisions that were made and idealism that persists even to this day.

a must watch,.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:29 am

I'm 1.5 hours in... it is indeed very nicely presented.

Will keep going. Seems very level-headed so far as far as WWII revisionist stuff goes

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:46 pm

4 hours in, really enjoying.

One question I always had but am disappointed so far it does not address, is HOW exactly Hitler managed to pull Germany up from the remains of WWI to the slick powerhouse that got everyone so motivated and excited to support his ideals.

Where did he get the infrastructure and funds to start such a re-building? What kind of money was he using? Was he borrowing, or creating a debt-free nationalist currency? Where did he get all the OIL to fuel all the trucks and tanks and planes? HOW was it achieved? Why are sociologists and political scientists not studying his methods to raise the economies and living standards of other nations?

Was it really just the sole result of booting all the jewish monopolies to the curb and taking back control of the industries?

- It is an astonishing feat to see the progression from post WWI Germany to the height of Nazi Germany. Did they really do it themselves? Was it TRULY a result of such a pure nationalistic movement?

Or did they have help?

Maybe the latter half of the doc can get into this... I have heard many theories but not nearly enough research to favour one scenario over another. I still to be honest have absolutely no idea as to how it all fits together. The Balfour Declaration was already in play long before, it must have a role in the events of WWII as the results conclude it. Was Hitler and the Third Reich truly a grassroots resistance to the NWO that got out of hand? Was he coached/assisted and allowed to rise to justify arms-building and war like other modern planted dictators-turned enemies? Or a puppet of a silent Aristocracy managing both sides?

WWII is so deep and full of mystery it's mind boggling. I have researched some areas well but others I have learned almost nothing. This doc is extremely comprehensive.

Will finish tomorrow or Friday

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:02 pm

"Was it really just the sole result of booting all the jewish monopolies to the curb and taking back control of the industries?"

Sorry to say; Yup.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”