Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:52 am

Hey all

I think being outdoors just going for a walk away from the noise of the city is really good for health/stress etc. I am always and forever grateful that I have access to some great trails near my neighbourhood, and try to walk in them every day not just for me but for my 2 yr old dog who has a lot of energy and needs to run around in order to behave, lol

Here are some snaps from a stroll from the other day... it looks so cool with the fall colors.

My sister-in-law took some pic last winter during an ice storm where everything was covered in ice, was amazing I'll see if I can dig em up.

GET OUTSIDE!!!!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:52 pm

great shots,

this is where we went that one day right?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:04 am

likely. But there are so many trails in there man, I still haven't explored every one.

There was one trail I passed frequently because I always assumed it was just a side trail to a neighborhood, but I went down it a few months ago and it opened up to a whole new system of trails. I still haven't been all the way down, I need a few hours to do that at least

GET OUTSIDE!!!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:12 pm

- Very beautiful place.
What type of animal you can find there?
Like a moose?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Lol, doubt there's moose there, maybe coyotes and the odd duck or two.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:49 am

I see deer sometimes... my dog chased one once and didn't come back for 20 minutes, lol

I hear stories of coyotes but never seen one. There have been a few times however where my dog runs out of the trees and scares the shit out of people who think she's a coyote, lol "Oh, SHit I thought it was a coyote!!"

And squirrels. Tons of squirrels everywhere.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:21 pm

dude, ive seen coyotes on my front lawn,,..they are definitely around.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Only thing I miss about the province where I was born. My mother lives there now, they had a wolf just strolling down the street a couple of days ago and yesterday she saw a moose going for a swim.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Som-Pong... you know Canuckistan? where? what province?

You say english is your second language, others say you are swedish, now living in Thailand? lol

Tell us the truth man! What's your history? You sound like you've had an interesting mix of cultures

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 pm

you smell something?

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”