Censorship Wave

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Censorship Wave

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:10 pm

This thread is to follow the current mass-censorship purge happing right now.

It is amazing and historic.

I'll start with my man Ron Paul, who just got banned from facebook :shock:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:14 pm

To recap, ALL these social media giants collectively banned the active President of the United States from speaking to the people, within just a few days or perhaps even a matter of hours.

The social ramifications and significance of such a precedent is mind blowing.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Add Parlor to this list, I think they also went down (?)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:15 pm

WhatsApp now compromised:

https://www.slashgear.com/whatsapp-chan ... -10654305/

“now the service will share data with the parent company including location data, battery level, IMEI number, mobile network, and even more.
Not only this, the app will share information to the parent company Facebook about the groups you are participating in, real-time status, profile photo or even the data about your online status on the app. If that wasn’t enough, WhatsApp has a separate section in the new policy by the name “Transactions and Payments data.” If you’ve already assumed, then let us tell you for the sake of it – the information of your payments made through the app will also be stored. Facebook claims to use this just for analysis purpose “

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Massive groups all going down like flies.

Where can they go?

I have a small handful of private Messenger and WhatsApp groups who have been talking freely about lockdowns etc and they are all scrambling to figure out where to go next, lol.

I am starting to think that this forum may be more useful than we may have suspected. Are we small enough to fly under the radar? I honestly have not been actively promoting it nor participating on social media since I think even before lockdown. Vutu keeps the lurkers away lol and I don't invite many outside unique individuals.

I am brainstorming how to set up meetings in real life here with trusted friends if real curfews and internet purging continues to escalate... but as long as internet is running I hope you remember this is somewhere to come to share and chat. It's fortunate we are so international, we can get a bit of a global perspective from trusted friends in what could be an increasing fog of misinformation.

Peace /Love to all.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 pm

Masato wrote:Massive groups all going down like flies.

Where can they go?

I have a small handful of private Messenger and WhatsApp groups who have been talking freely about lockdowns etc and they are all scrambling to figure out where to go next, lol.

I am starting to think that this forum may be more useful than we may have suspected. Are we small enough to fly under the radar? I honestly have not been actively promoting it nor participating on social media since I think even before lockdown. Vutu keeps the lurkers away lol and I don't invite many outside unique individuals.

I am brainstorming how to set up meetings in real life here with trusted friends if real curfews and internet purging continues to escalate... but as long as internet is running I hope you remember this is somewhere to come to share and chat. It's fortunate we are so international, we can get a bit of a global perspective from trusted friends in what could be an increasing fog of misinformation.

Peace /Love to all.

- No.
Because there a little group of people here now. But will start to grown when the gates are open.

But thank god for Vutu keeping people alway.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:00 pm

I just deleted all the bots/spiders/robots

I can't see being any value to have Google and co. snooping around here, as I am no longer trying to grow this place or score on SEOs etc.

I am not opposed to new invites if you know any trusted folks who might appreciate a low profile place to discuss, but for the most part lets keep this place on the lowdown, use it as you see fit over the coming times.

I appreciate all of you. A handful of real comrades is worth more than a thousand followers

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:28 pm

LOLOL frightfully true:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:40 am

This is seemingly a coup by the tech oligarchs to install a cultural marxist puppet government. Criticism of the regime will be illegal.

Alternatives are still available. For now. I have joined Gab, Parler, Dailymotion, Bit Chute and Rumble so far, though the tech monopoly has colluded to bring down Parler at the moment. China should be the undisputed preeminent world power by the end of Beijing Biden's first term. Chinese style censorship is being quickly instituted. #1984 has been banned at twitter where I have lost half of my followers lol. I have ditched Chrome, Facebook and twitter and deleted Firefox with more work to do on that front.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:02 am

And New Zealand is the first to fall.

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”