U.S. bombs 50,000 Chinese troops in Maine, WW3?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
sparkuri

U.S. bombs 50,000 Chinese troops in Maine, WW3?

Postby sparkuri » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:08 am

Media blackout, it's said the opening salvo of WW3 has begun.

That 3.0 "earthquake" in Maine was said to be housing for 50,000 Chinese troops, hit with a bunker buster by a B-2.
Washington State has had jets in the sky constantly for 2 weeks.
Island off B.C. said to house thousands of troops ready to invade.
Trudeua to "disappear" it's said.

Coasts in defensive formation.

Government vans with VIP's stationing everywhere to fight the CCP invasion.

Is no one hearing this?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Nope will look into it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:31 pm

Hey Sparkuri good to see ya bud

Maybe time to start reading more Epoch Times?

A LOT of talk all of a sudden about China and its communist tentacles in the rest of the world. New scandals everywhere of CCP cozying deals with Biden's gang and other US /Canadian elites.

All talk of globalist/world communist NWO etc should be taken very seriously right now, all those fucks who laughed and called us conspiracy nuts when we tried to warn them for the past 2 fucking decades should be eating a lot of crow right now because its happening right in plain sight. Amazingly many people still unable to see it, still in the TV/MSM trance :(

I really wonder how long until we are simple unable to research effectively anymore online, seems the scrubbing and censoring and 'fact checking' is ramping up hardcore. How long until all info on the net is controlled?

I am inspired to start ordering a bunch of real books while we can, get some hard copies of shit. Corbett has been posting reading lists lately for this exact reason. Might be right.

...islands off BC you say? That's my home ground I would like to know more.

Please come around more sparkuri, share what you find. \
\I hear the MMAC censored the word 'Christmas', lol - is that true?

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:44 pm

Masato wrote:Hey Sparkuri good to see ya bud

A LOT of talk all of a sudden about China and its communist tentacles in the rest of the world. New scandals everywhere of CCP cozying deals with Biden's gang and other US /Canadian elites.

All talk of globalist/world communist NWO etc should be taken very seriously right now, all those fucks who laughed and called us conspiracy nuts when we tried to warn them for the past 2 fucking decades should be eating a lot of crow right now because its happening right in plain sight. Amazingly many people still unable to see it, still in the TV/MSM trance :(

I really wonder how long until we are simple unable to research effectively anymore online, seems the scrubbing and censoring and 'fact checking' is ramping up hardcore. How long until all info on the net is controlled?

I am inspired to start ordering a bunch of real books while we can, get some hard copies of shit. Corbett has been posting reading lists lately for this exact reason. Might be right.

I have no idea about TMMAC, I stopped my attendance there.
Fantastic idea and premise, not a lot of foresight on how to regulate properly. Trollground, and if Christmas was censored I wouldn't be surprised.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:45 am

What's the source on this? Haven't found a lot of info yet
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:10 am

TMMAC is an excellent place to discuss UFC and follow along on live fight night threads.

Those fellows are usually more than willing to share links to live streams.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:08 am

Yoshida-san has unveiled his most annoying troll-alt in quite some time.

It's a little thing he likes to call 'The Principal.'
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:07 am

Hah. Gotta check out Emily’s site haven’t been in years. I wonder who would want to censor Christmas?

Enock

Postby Enock » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:25 am

Masato wrote:Hey Sparkuri good to see ya bud

Been collecting books - physical copies of content for years having the sense those in power would try to erase the history we know ...

Masato do you have a link to the Corbett reading lists and are there any books you would recommend?

Interesting info Sparkuri ...looking more into this...

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:02 pm

There's 50K CCP troops in fucking Maine? WTF?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”