Something like this...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Something like this...

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:49 pm

Kinda feels this way sometimes:

I have been thinking a lot about the concept of the YUGAS, or the Great Cycle. According to that, we are totally coming out of the thickest darkness right now (Maya - Illusion). We are beginning to be drawn back up towards the source or whatever, like beginning to remember again.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:10 pm

Although I don't think we are in the 'peak' of the 'false world'.

According to the Yuga Cycle the peak has already passed, we are on our way out. This is the time when humanity must come out of its cocoon, dust off the cobwebs and we start identifying and breaking all the falsities we have previously been deluded by. Hence a boiling of conspiracy info, and a panic of the elites to hold on to their crumbling deceptions.

It could very well be seen as a fantastic time to be alive! :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:11 pm

If I'm not mistaken, Jesus is said to have shown up right around 6:00 of that wheel. Darkest time, mankind most lost in the material illusions, the beginning of the switch into the ascending cycle etc

Lots to explore from this point of view imo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:22 am

I'm to the point where I dread talking to people these days. If you don't have the correct opinion you're shunned. There's kind of a shaming process you go through that can involve denunciation by the group or even Maoist style struggle sessions by the employer. Absolute uniformity of thought is now demanded and it feels like we're lost. This looks like the beginning of a dark, Soviet era.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm to the point where I dread talking to people these days. If you don't have the correct opinion you're shunned. There's kind of a shaming process you go through that can involve denunciation by the group or even Maoist style struggle sessions by the employer. Absolute uniformity of thought is now demanded and it feels like we're lost. This looks like the beginning of a dark, Soviet era.

Maybe try talking to more people?

Don't know what the vibe is like in H Bay, but here the more I go out and interact, the more similar or even like-minded people I am encountering. Between my small handful of hobbies and activities that I never stopped doing, plus my regular friends and family I am surrounded by people who smell the bullshit and will never get on the public shaming bandwagon. Its been really inspiring to be honest

Yes we still encounter the TV Believers, some of my friends have 100% faith in 'the numbers' as if they are delivered by God himself. But honestly in my personal social experience these folks are the minority. But you wouldn't know it unless you talk to them, as they mostly keep their mouths shut and wear masks in stores etc.

Then again maybe that's just what it was like in the beginnings of the Soviet era :?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:24 am

The snitch lines are up and running. Your neighbor Mr Totalitarian is watching you.

The public is desperately pleading for more restrictions.
el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:03 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm to the point where I dread talking to people these days. If you don't have the correct opinion you're shunned. There's kind of a shaming process you go through that can involve denunciation by the group or even Maoist style struggle sessions by the employer. Absolute uniformity of thought is now demanded and it feels like we're lost. This looks like the beginning of a dark, Soviet era.

- People that say they value the diversity of opinion are the biggest hipocritys. If your opinion isnt the same as they, they call you dumb.
It's the same here.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:

- People that say they value the diversity of opinion are the biggest hipocritys. If your opinion isnt the same as they, they call you dumb.
It's the same here.

Why can't I value diversity of opinions, but also think some opinions are dumb?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”